ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IDW to Publish Action Man comic!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Empty
PostSubject: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Details are scarce, but it was announced at MCM London Expo that IDW would be doing an Action Man comic.

"At the Diamond Retailer Day at MCM London Expo this weekend, IDW’s VP Marketing Dirk Wood announced a very special project to UK retailers.

That IDW would be publishing a comic based on the Action Man property..."

More info (such as it is) here:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/10/24/idw-to-publish-comic-based-on-britains-gi-joe-action-man-from-mcm-comic-con/
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Another one of our members also found that intel... It's the news I like to hear, intresting info and a good find, jcast cheers

I have some vintage Panini Action Man stickers somewhere, I think my post is on here somewhere.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:36 am

Cool! Cool

New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Update:

IDW is putting out a preview comic of Rom: The Spaceknight for this year's free comic day. The comic will also feature a preview for the new Action Man series.

Rom #1 Preview
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Great news if it happens! They could do all kinds of stories like the space explorers with ROM, adventurers raiding lost temples and the mountain climbers scaling Everest!

Wonder if it will be drawn or will they use photographs of VAM figures for the stories?

New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 am

First pic from IDW's AM series:
IDW to Publish Action Man comic! 12729372_1158725167478889_2962574115214933250_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 am

Looks good
Back to top Go down
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDW to Publish Action Man comic!   IDW to Publish Action Man comic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDW to Publish Action Man comic!
Page 1 of 1