ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

combat marine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

combat marine Empty
PostSubject: combat marine   combat marine Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:27 am

in the 71 manual
royal combat marine (the one in the assault craft)
has anyone got one or seen a boxed one
i have never seen one apart from in this pic
thanks
Back to top Go down

combat marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat marine   combat marine Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

combat marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat marine   combat marine Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:49 am

I think the figures in that pic are just mock-ups done for the equipment manual to illustrate the soon to be released Marine combat uni. They look to be 2nd issue soldiers (uni, blue beret and sten gun) with puttees added. The actual Marine combat didn't get a plastic beret until the later designed 'rubber' ones. I think it was common practise for the photographers to use prototypes and kit bashes to represent upcoming sets.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

combat marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat marine   combat marine Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:59 pm

i always thought it was the 2nd soldier just wondered if it was an official outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

combat marine Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat marine   combat marine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

combat marine
Page 1 of 1