ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Empty
PostSubject: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:23 pm

So I would wonder if it would be ok to make a list of all our FB names and our Ammo names. I'd like to connect who is who there and here.

I am Rick Pell on FB and Joeman here!
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Blondeactionman - Dal Lee

Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Somekindajoe-Joseph Conteky

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:57 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

Somekindajoe-Joseph Conteky

See, my plan is working, never made the connection!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Didn't you get the birthday message I sent you?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Brian Gould = sparklebudgie

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:28 pm

jim haupt on fb... hi rick

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:54 pm

somekindajoe wrote:

On here, yes! I just saw them all today. Thanks to all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
jim haupt on fb... hi rick

We never lost contact, you're a good man bud!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:06 pm

joeman wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:

On here, yes!  I just saw them all today. Thanks to all!

On FB and I joined a group of yours.

Back to top Go down
Rossini
ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Ross Day on FB Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:43 am

somekindajoe wrote:
joeman wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:

I host a bunch of groups! Sorry I missed it! I added you to a group today. Bad timing???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LMK and I'll post the FB groups!    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:44 am

joeman wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:
joeman wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:

I host a bunch of groups! Sorry I missed it!  I added you to a group today.  Bad timing???

If it is ok, I can post the groups I host, Just the Joe groups!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:49 am

No worries Rick.

I think I belong to your Joe groups too.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Military Police
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 am

Hawkeye - Ian Hodgson

Mountineer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:05 am

i dont do fb

Heavy Weapons
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:21 am

Peter Rodgers on FB, peterodgers on AMMO  (I'm really unoriginal!)
<----- just look for the same picture!

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Sorry Rick. I'm not on FB......

On here I'm Wolf_Soldier64 names Mark.

Action Sailor
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Cappy here and Brian Crowe on FB

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Captian action = Jason Thor Morrison on FB

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenOK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Ralph Jones = TheOneManKid here on AMMO and on Facebook and Tom K is my one and only childhood Action Man etc, etc,... oh, you've heard that sob story too many times before?! Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.    OK, I'm attempting a comeback.  Lots of confusion between here and FB.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, I'm attempting a comeback. Lots of confusion between here and FB.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: