ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow Trooper 3.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm

I decided to treat myself to a Cots order for Christmas, and my VAM snow trooper was a main beneficiary. I ordered a Cots white knapsack since intact originals are hard to find. After submitting the order I hit an antique store for the after-Christmas sales and found...a matching Hasbro Japan white knapsack for my snowsuit! The Cots one went to my Winter Talking Commander.

Snow Trooper 3.0 IMG_0266_zpsutirziu4
Snow Trooper 3.0 IMG_0267_zpsyc8dxvrh
Snow Trooper 3.0 IMG_0292_zpsbqawfla5
Snow Trooper 3.0 IMG_0293_zpsnqrhz5dw

I also ordered one of the new cybernetic bodies. When it arrives, I'll put this Mike Power head on it.

Snow Trooper 3.0 IMG_0257_zpszte2tfsd

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Nice bit of kit.
I'll be interested to see your Mike power figure with his new body when it arrives . Is it the one with two clear legs and arms ?
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:07 pm

interested in seeing that body as I have a atomic man head or two knocking around here !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenSnow Trooper 3.0 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Both figures look great Nate! cheers

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Jet- wrote:
Nice bit of kit.
I'll be interested to see your Mike power figure with his new body when it arrives . Is it the one with two clear legs and arms ?

Yes, I ordered the one with both arms and legs being clear. As soon as it arrives, I'll capitate it and take pics!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Very nice indeed Nate!, great purchases all round cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
Jet- wrote:
Nice bit of kit.

Yes, I ordered the one with both arms and legs being clear. As soon as it arrives, I'll capitate it and take pics!

-Nate

cheers cheers cheers

Medic
Jet-

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
Jet- wrote:
Nice bit of kit.

-Nate

Nice one,I'll look forward to seeing it.

Cheers James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow Trooper 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Trooper 3.0   Snow Trooper 3.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Trooper 3.0
Page 1 of 1