ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo bucket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet-
Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm

What does everyone do when their photo bucket account is full ?
I've tried deleting some pictures but this doesn't seem to make much difference and it still says I'm over my 100%
Does anyone on here buy the extra storage monthly or possibly use another site to download photos ?
Any information would be helpful as I've just tried to upload some pics to post.
Thanks in advance James
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Mine said it was 100% full and that I should buy more storage ages ago but I just carried on using it. I've never had any issue with it not uploading more images or anything.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Mine has been 100 % full for a while too , and I've kept on using it but today it would not have it .
Not even one picture pop up box just keeps saying buy more storage . Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 pm

I've been using fototime.com for years, costs about $2/mo. or $25/yr. Always have had way more memory than I've needed, no pop-ups, no problems. Even the couple times I was late with the payment, they left my albums in tact.

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Mountineer
blueboxier

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:33 pm

never heard of fototime bri i'll have to circulate more .seems cheap enough at $2/mo what else could you get for 2 bucks

Admin
gibri

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 pm

www.fototime.com

It's hard to beat free, but a buddy recommended this to me years ago and I've been happy with them. The no pop-ups part is the best.

Thanks Jim!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo bucket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo bucket    Photo bucket  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo bucket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: