ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mam a Space Odessey

Go down 
+2
Danthecoat
No Face Fan.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Mam a Space Odessey Empty
PostSubject: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Not that I'm collecting Mams but heres a couple more in my non collecting mam collection.

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7805_zps825156a7

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7804_zpsed25213e

And I couldn't let this guy pass.Quite like him and he has full articulation, my favourite type of Mam.

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7785_zps39aa0497

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7788_zps219c77a2

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7784_zps82e0d26d

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7786_zps0ee23fb7

Mam a Space Odessey DSCN7787_zpsaac6e8b8
Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 am

For a guy who doesn't collected Mam your couple of non collecting mam look fantastic Very Happy, I had the Mountain Bike Extreme when I was younger. Your Action Man moon buggy guy looks great Harry McTavish, The photos you have taken of your Action Man moon buggy guy looks like hes exploring a planet and the photos you have taken look out of this world Very Happy.
Your soon be adding more to your non mam collecting sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Arctic Explorer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 am

Great Pictures Harry Wink

They look the business Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks Alex, glad you like the pics. Your right, I probably will be adding a few more to the collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 am

Just spotted this thread, Nice stuff, that lunar rover looks like it's on Mars, great shots!

Rick
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 am

Yep looks like Mars for sure! Great stuff! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

superb stuff Ray !! That space man is on mars !! great additions Ray. What I like about the Mountain bike mam is his legs actually go round on the pedals when the bike moves forwards or backwards Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 am

Do you know how far and how hot it is on Mars, but if you like the pics then it made the trip worth while. lol!
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 pm

cheers Super Dooper Tommy Cooper -

and if you're NOT collecting MAM then those are definitely NOT the ones to collect! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Looking forward to more pics of MAM stuff that you are not collecting! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Red Devil
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Love the moon buggy shots, very Mars !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mam a Space Odessey   Mam a Space Odessey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mam a Space Odessey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Kitbashes & Random Pictures.-
Jump to: