ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...

Go down 
+5
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
gibri
JohnnyE4
Buildadiorama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Empty
PostSubject: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:27 am

CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Image.jpg1_49
CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Image.jpg2_31

CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Image.jpg3_28
CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Image.jpg4_24
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:02 am

I think Grumpy Cat just ran and hid

the Commander is gonna be so PO'd
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:50 am

Uh Oh........

I don't think we've seen the end of this one...

Fantastic story!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 am

lol! lol! oh dear!, this could spell trouble for the Joes!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:37 am

I just loved reading the CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion, oh dear, oh dear, what has he released, hope we get to found out Very Happy.

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:47 am

Love it
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 am

Great comic! I think grumpy cat might be smiling - at Joe's misfortune!

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 pm

oops poor lad he is a bit of a clumsy fella ! lets hope the spirits of the ark look upon him favourably , wouldn't want him to melt like those naughty Nazi's !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:17 am

lol! lol! lol!

Well done! MORE MORE! cheers cheers cheers

Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:44 am

Thank you everyone for viewing and especially the comments...they mean a lot.
Many of you know the trials and tribulations, the time, patience and energy involved in just the most simple of photo shoots, so when others take the time to comment on and appreciate the work of others it is truly appreciated and makes it all worthwhile.
I truly enjoy creating stories for my joes to have adventures with, whether in a more comic or serious fashion and hope to continue to do so. Sharing these with others will hopefully keep gijoe alive and kicking for years to come.
As from a quote in THE LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS..."as long as there is one child in the village,...in the whole world who still believes," gijoe will never die!
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:08 pm

reminds me of the time i caught the sprinkler system with the fork lift water went everywhere took hours to fix it . happy days

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Buildadiorama wrote:
Thank you everyone for viewing and especially the comments...they mean a lot.
Many of you know the trials and tribulations, the time, patience and energy involved in just the most simple of photo shoots, so when others take the time to comment on and appreciate the work of others it is truly appreciated and makes it all worthwhile.
I truly enjoy creating stories for my joes to have adventures with, whether in a more comic or serious fashion and hope to continue to do so. Sharing these with others will hopefully keep gijoe alive and kicking for years to come.
As from a quote in THE LIFE AND ADVENTURES OF SANTA CLAUS..."as long as there is one child in the village,...in the whole world who still believes," gijoe will never die!

I agree Angelio!, and your work is some of the best. It is obvious how much thought, preparation and imagination goes into every comic strip you do bounce . I too am always happy when people stop to leave comments for my comics too, it makes it all worthwhile, and makes me want to do more Very Happy . I am looking forward to your next one already! lol!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 5:08 am

Comics are what keeps this hobby going for me
reading other peoples work and getting inspired to make my own
especially the background work which when done right is a story all in of itself

worst part for me I don't write mine up in advance I just let it happen and fall in place as I shoot the pics
Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:00 am

JohnnyE4, creating comics is great way to keep motivated in the hobby...I agree. I too sometimes just start taking pictures and develop story as I go..usually happens when I look at something and say...hmmm...there's a story in that. Sometimes it's when I buy a new toy and want to include it in a mini comic. I develop a story around that object, for example the pinball machine I did a mini shoot for, the jukebox,then a longer one with Christmas to incorporate the moose head and fish. I have a pool table that appeared in this last one but will do a short comic on joe playing pool in headquarters just to show the table.
Thank you for you comments not just here but on the trenches too! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:03 am

BlondeActionMan, as always I appreciate all your comments!
Your comics are truly amazing. The detail and the number of figures you are able to get into the action is astounding...boy you must be a patient man..
I especially love the office diorama and bar. I wish I had those to do some comics with.
Thank you again, people like you make this site and joe collecting a wonderful thing!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 2:30 am

I once worked in a envelope factory and saw one fork-truck drive put the forks into a giant 6ft x 6ft glue container oh what a mess! affraid

Saw another driver put the forks through a candy machine... Free candy anyone! lol!

Another driver hooked on to some hooks that raised paper rolls and he was pulling the envelope
machine sideways! He just couldn't figure out why the fork -truck wasn't moving fast even though he had it floored! scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol!

Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:12 am

I once saw a Marine drop 2 8inch shells thru the top of the forklift they stopped when they hit the steering wheel
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 8:47 am

Buildadiorama wrote:
BlondeActionMan, as always I appreciate all your comments!
Your comics are truly amazing. The detail and the number of figures you are able to get into the action is astounding...boy you must be a patient man..
I especially love the office diorama and bar. I wish I had those to do some comics with.
Thank you again, people like you make this site and joe collecting a wonderful thing!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Thank you Angelio! very kind indeed bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...   CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLEAN UP mini photo comic...the conclusion...
Page 1 of 1