ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Empty
PostSubject: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:06 am

List of Action Man characters form Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Action_Man_characters
For reading up information on all your Modern Action Man Heroes and Villains.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Grea thread Al! bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great thread Al! bounce

thanks Dal my friend Very Happy.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:46 pm

That's a great link Ackie! Shame they don't mention the Skullmen in there though. Natalie, Knuck and of course Dr X got their own action figures, but the Skullmen didn't. I thought this was odd and kids couldn't build a Dr X army of evil until the X Robots turned up in one of the CGI films. I think they missed a trick there!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:46 pm

peterodgers wrote:
That's a great link Ackie!  Shame they don't mention the Skullmen in there though.  Natalie, Knuck and of course Dr X got their own action figures, but the Skullmen didn't.  I thought this was odd and kids couldn't build a Dr X army of evil until the X Robots turned up in one of the CGI films.  I think they missed a trick there!

Why thank you Peter Very Happy, yes I totally agree with you Peter on that they did't mention the Skullmen in there or even that the Skullmen didn't have their own action figure, which Hasbro definitely missed a trick in not bring one out Sad, if Hasbro had brought out a Skullman action figure though I would have bought lot's to make up my very own Skullman mini army to serve Dr.X. Well actually kids could have built a Dr X army of evil just by buying a whole load of Dr X Kits and putting them on spear Modern Action Men, mind you that's if the kids had a lot of spear Modern Action Man figures to use as Dr X army.

Dr X Kit looks like this by the way Peter.
List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. _00044390_zpss2qtos9w

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 12:18 am

I just love this List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia, I still look at this link now and again.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 1:14 am

Awesome Alex! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.   List of Action Man characters  of Wikipedia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Action Man characters of Wikipedia.
Page 1 of 1