ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Empty
PostSubject: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 3:16 pm

The Primer.
Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. IMG_4646_zpsdsfl8m2x

The Paint
Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. IMG_4647_zpshsvehw4u

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:31 pm

I would say a big no to that primer Alex , looks more like the stuff you would paint on in a bathroom prior to finishing paint colour ? I would go with a spray on acrylic primer for plastic , you could buy from halfords or use model specific range by humbrol or tamiya !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenPrimer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:34 pm

It's been bought and I've used it on my tank already.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Oh ,ok !in that case I hope your paint stays on the tank ! To be fair I have never heard of this specific product but it looks more like painting and decorating material to me ?

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenPrimer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Great stuff Al cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:43 am

Nice Alex! Hopefully it works out for you...

Red Devil
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Plasticoat would have been better , as long as you have given the surface a good key (rub down) it may stay on , when we used to paint 1:1 scale tanks in the field no primers were used , just slapped the paint on , they only looked good after a full service repaint ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.   Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primer and Paint that I'me using on my tank.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: