ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full size cloth sticker set

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Full size cloth sticker set Empty
PostSubject: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 pm

OK, sorry if this is in the wrong place and sincere apologies for the quality, will try to do better and re-post but for now....

VAM cloth sticker. "Full size" for your clothes rather than your Action Man's! Cloth stickers on a card background, cellephane wrapped and stapled (x2) to card header.

Full size cloth sticker set SAM_0838_zpse8484e88

Full size cloth sticker set SAM_0839_zps50e2f9e7
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Dont you worry Matt you keep posting mate me and the other admin will move them to where they should go Wink

if you have instructions boxes stickers ads just whack em in the reference section Smile

These are great posts mate

Thanks so much for sharing cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

very nice matt, thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Cool! Thanks for sharing... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

They are fab Matt. My four year old would Love those!! I'd better steal well clear of collecting them she'll have them Cut out and stuck on her pjyama's lol

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 pm

That is so................ cool! I say open 'em up, scan them and post in hi-res!

Rick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am

Cool items to have! I recall having the mine disposal, para, desert patrol and perhaps one other type that I can't remember right at this moment. Did they perhaps come in a smaller quantity pack or individually? I know I had some but not that many. I may even have one or two of them still....I think they might be in a box in the attic with a load of other old army patches and badges I have...I shall have to investigate!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 am

Shellshocked wrote:
Cool items to have! I recall having the mine disposal, para, desert patrol and perhaps one other type that I can't remember right at this moment. Did they perhaps come in a smaller quantity pack or individually? I know I had some but not that many. I may even have one or two of them still....I think they might be in a box in the attic with a load of other old army patches and badges I have...I shall have to investigate!

Oh yes we will look forward to that :-)
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Sooooo Cool to be able to see something like this...

I agree with Sparkys6887... I would have to hide these away so my little boy didnt stick them all over too... He just recently took my vintage AT sticker of one of my guys sweaters and said ... Look Daddy ... Sticker

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full size cloth sticker set   Full size cloth sticker set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full size cloth sticker set
Page 1 of 1