ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue Trooper's collection

Go down 
+22
TheOneManKid
Dreadnought
clivvers
Glidah Drivah
Reddragon
thierry
blueboxier
Captian action
inntruderr61
gibri
Professor Gangrene Fan
Rogue-Trooper
Wolf_Soldier64
Acam24-7
Beatlefan
BAMComix
ghost recon
Gunner Munro
JohnnyE4
somekindajoe
Teckno Viking
Rossini
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Acam24-7 wrote:
great mortar guy RT cheers  but i have a question how dose he carry all that cool equipment Question
lol! Protein powder and steroids lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 4:34 pm

It's been like Christmas day at Rogue HQ.

SWMBO messaged me to say that I had several parcels waiting at home for me.

The first one I was expecting.. it was from Ackie. A couple of figures that he wants me to customise for him..so all good.

The next parcel was from Captain Action.  A little while ago I sent him a couple of heads which he had kindly agreed to flock for me.
Through absolutely no fault of his own it took him longer to get round to it than he had expected. So to make up for it he said that he would send me " a few bits".

The two heads are front and center in the picture below. Everything else you see ...apart from the uniforms on the figures...but including the red boots and stockings.... was CAs idea of "a few bits" lol!

I'm blow away by Jay's huge generousity. The female will be going straight into my female troop. And the male figure....well I don't know yet, but he's cool isn't he ? And I already have an idea of bodies for the two extra flocked heads.

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170520_140500

The third package is a complete mystery. This fella arrived as you see him below. He will be getting urban camo trousers and going straight into H Troop.

But....where did he come from ?? What's his story ?? Anyone want to own up to this very generous gift ??

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170520_140846

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Fantastic stuff Chris! and well done to Jay for making your day! The flocking is top class on those heads! and the two new figures are great additions to RT HQ! bounce bounce bounce

That modern fig is a cracker too! But who is the mysterious sender???? whoever it was, a great gift for sure bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Very nice additions Chris. Don't you just love what this hobby can offer up?!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:05 pm

The figure in camo is another unusual figure, is it a Bluebox figure? It has those type of hands.

Nice flocking.

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:17 pm

I don't have a clue what the modern figure is. Although he does rather remind me of one of Dals figures. You know....the one that's always grinning at people lol!

Ghost..I've truly never known anything like this hobby for generousity. We have a network of wonderful people.

Looking forward to re attaching the two flocked heads on to their bodies tomorrow.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi Chris

Wow ! some great work by Jay on the head flocks ...and some superb extra's Cool Cool .

Just caught up as well on the carboot find- Your Mortar man looks the nuts Cool Cool

I'm going to have a crack at a couple tomorrow as well ...as Clivvers says ... you never know santa lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Hi Chris

Wow ! some great work by Jay on the head flocks ...and some superb extra's Cool Cool .

Just caught up as well on the carboot find- Your Mortar man looks the nuts Cool Cool

I'm going to have a crack at a couple tomorrow as well ...as Clivvers says ... you never know santa lol!

Good luck tomorrow gunner.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Acam24-7
Acam24-7

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:12 pm

well glad you like him RT as soon as i saw him the words Rouge Trooper sprung to mind and i thought he would be a great addition to you're team cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Acam24-7 wrote:
well glad you like him RT as soon as i saw him the words Rouge Trooper sprung to mind and i thought he would be a great addition to you're team cheers cheers cheers lol!

So the mystery is solved. Thanks Acam ...it's very generous of you and I hope that I can repay your kindness in the future.

He will be a great addition to H Troop....once I source his outfit .

Once again.. thank you .

Chris
Back to top Go down
Acam24-7
Acam24-7

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm

no problem RT my pleasure:cheers:
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Hi Chris

Be lucky fella, be early and walk around at a quick pace, go around at least twice and use your Eagle Eyes like a hawk, ask every seller if they have any Action Man figures Wink

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 3:12 am

Great stuff Chris! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:31 am

It's been like Christmas day at Rogue HQ. Well that's really lovely to hear RT Very Happy. it's always a nice and exciting being told that you've got several parcels waiting at home for you. They is no rush for you to try and customise my No-Face for him..so all good Very Happy.
That's really wonderful of Captain Action sending you a a few bits as well as the flocked heads he flocked for you.
Jay's definitely got a huge generousity. The female will be going straight into your female troop. Well I'm looking forward to seeing them being put together slowly. Well your work out very soon were to put the new male figure. That's great news that you've already have an idea of bodies for the two extra flocked heads.
A complete mystery package is always a mystery lol!. It's great to hear that you know that this mystery figure will be getting urban camo trousers and going straight into H Troop.

But....where did he come from ?? What's his story ?? Anyone want to own up to this very generous gift ?? Well I don't think your ever find out your answers to them myster questions.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 5:15 pm

clivvers wrote:
Gunner Munro wrote:
Hi Chris

Be lucky fella, be early and walk around at a quick pace, go around at least twice and use your Eagle Eyes like a hawk, ask every seller if they have any Action Man figures Wink

So up at 0630 - head out to catch the 0700 open to buyers and..... No Boot !! lol! lol!

Ah well - I managed to get loads of jobs done rather than just lay in bed - One next Sunday just across the road so I can have a lie in until 0645 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:05 pm

BRING IT ON SUCKER!!!

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170521_112041upload

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:39 pm

H. troop fully manned up now. Just need a few bits n pieces.

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170521_114257

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 9:19 pm

They all look good Chris, the flock is nicely done by Ca,

Those MAM boots are good, hard to get on and remove without a bit of heat first, oh and plenty of talcum powder..

Photos of them outdoors will make them look even better Wink

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 9:56 pm

They look great chris! ready for their next assignment! bounce
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:23 am

Both the Squads are looking the nuts Chris Cool Cool

I Like the uniformity look of H Troop - the guy with the handle bar looks like you wouldn't mess with him Shocked

Great work cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:27 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Gunner Munro wrote:
Hi Chris

So up at 0630 - head out to catch the 0700 open to buyers and..... No Boot !! lol! lol!

Ah well - I managed to get loads of jobs done rather than just lay in bed - One next Sunday just across the road so I can have a lie in until 0645 lol! lol!
Keep at it Steve and one day you will hit the jackpot Wink

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 2:42 pm

PATROL IN THE SUNSHINE

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170522_104100

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Now I'm really really liking the PATROL IN THE SUNSHINE outside picture a lot RT, very nicely taken.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks Alex.

H Troop ....patio stakeout.

Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 IMG_20170522_105324

Chris

Last edited by Rogue-Trooper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Great outside photos Chris! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trooper's collection    Rogue Trooper's collection  - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Trooper's collection
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next