ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any ladies in your collection??

Go down 
+9
blueboxier
JohnnyE4
Joe90
ghost recon
Hawkeye
Sgt_Elias
Chip
clivvers
Rogue-Trooper
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Any ladies in your collection?? Empty
PostSubject: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Whilst wandering around the internet looking at ideas for camo patterns..I found a few pictures of female figures in combat gear.

And I quite like the idea of having one or two female troopers.

I know that some of you have female figures, but do any of you have female combat figures?? And if so are there any that you recommend??

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 pm

I think DID and the likes do plenty of female action figures that should be ideal for army bashes, Just shave off their hair and apply a light covering of face camo for that army look Wink

I've got a boxed Woman Police Constable (WPC) somewhere, the figure is a respectable female action figure that's not sleazy like some of the adult figures that are out there.
My WPC has short blonde painted hair and comes with some useful kit that i was planning on using in a vam/MAM kitbash. I bought the box set off a real WPC for pennies Smile

Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Almost scared to admit it , but I have quite a few . My dwindling collection still has a big NAM presence . I have my U.S nurse`s and some Vietcong from the fairer sex .

Any ladies in your collection?? <a href=Any ladies in your collection?? EP1030552" />

Any ladies in your collection?? <a href=Any ladies in your collection?? EP1030739" />

Any ladies in your collection?? <a href=Any ladies in your collection?? P1050172" />

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 6:42 am

You do have quite a few Chip, but no need to worried about admitting it lol

I particularly like the look of the two outer figures in the first picture.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 am

I've got a couple of vintage Action team/Group Action Joe figures, as they tie in nicely with the eagle eyes with their gripping hands.

So first up my favorite, Eagle Eye (yeux mobiles) group action Joe Jane wearing Action Team Fallschir-Abenteuer (Parachute Adventurer)

Any ladies in your collection?? 100_0682

And Super Sandy

Any ladies in your collection?? 100_0790

Sandy didn't come out of the box, much like the Action Team Fallschir-Abenteuer, Safari set, Unterwasser-Abenteuer, and Wind-Driver, All in a sales rep’s bag - but that's all going on ebay as all my collection is uncarded apart from that lot.

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 10:00 am

It would seem that there are quite a few people with ladies in their collection.

Keep them coming please... it's interesting to see the diversity and I'm enjoying seeing what you've all got.

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:21 am

Fantastic figures guys!. always great to see Jane again Damo! cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 am

Very cool looking action girls, fellas!  cheers

I really like those two-tone Nam boots, some of my joes came with similar ones Cool  Cool  Cool

Here's a very well know tune that should enhance your viewing pleasure of these female figures, get the tune playing then pop back here to view the images Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlkxcC79LA8

Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Some fantastic War Girls here, love the Viet Cong girls, here's my latest bash this is my VC sniper named Apache after a foe of the American Marine Sniper Carlos Hathcock in a bash I've been putting together

Any ladies in your collection?? IMGP2366_zps7sc4ry5z

Any ladies in your collection?? IMGP2364_zpsts6lhzxk

Any ladies in your collection?? IMGP2357_zpsubfsqlmi

Cheers Ian

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Cracking work Hawkeye.

That's a very nice headsculpt. And I'm loving the uniform and weapon. That's pretty much the figure I'd like to create.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Cracking work Hawkeye.

That's a very nice headsculpt. And I'm loving the uniform and weapon. That's pretty much the figure I'd like to create.

Thanks Rogue Trooper I've only recently set this one up I picked the body and headsculpt from China and worked out to cost roughly £30 with the black Hot Toys uniform so it's a bargain set mate Wink

Cheers Ian

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Cracking work Hawkeye.

Thanks Rogue Trooper I've only recently set this one up I picked the body and headsculpt from China and worked out to cost roughly £30 with the black Hot Toys uniform so it's a bargain set mate Wink

Cheers Ian

I'm off to eBay right now Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Cracking work Hawkeye.

Cheers Ian

I'm off to eBay right now Wink

Look for Hot toys Dragon DID CG TTL Heads and Bodies and 21st Century for the Uniform Suspect Wink

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 am

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 am

they should all work great Chris! I will try and get a shot done later of my Agents of Bam! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 9:33 am

"Agents of Bam" ? ...now I'm intrigued Very Happy

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Bought a body. I think I may have to buy the head and uniform over a couple of months so that the evil queen doesn't catch on Wink Laughing

I didn't end up going for the large breasted one in the end as i thought that they might get in her way out on a mission lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Bought a body. I think I may have to buy the head and uniform over a couple of months so that the evil queen doesn't catch on Wink Laughing

I didn't end up going for the large breasted one in the end as i thought that they might get in her way out on a mission lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 1:26 pm

No girls in my collection, sorry. I don't have an F-16 to hide her in.
Long story Chris.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 1:27 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Long story Chris.

Very long story by the sounds of it lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 1:58 pm

ghost recon wrote:
Long story Chris.

pmsl @ Ade! bounce bounce bounce I would have paid folding money to have seen you get that F16 back home lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Got this one. £9

Also some great female gloved hands for £3.

Any ladies in your collection?? AtuWdP

I assume that the clothing and boots have to be female specific..or she'll look swamped??

Chris
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:03 pm

I do wonder Dal if I'd have got more for it if I'd left Action girl in the cockpit lol.

ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Here Chris. This is what my girl used to be hidden in. It was a full 1/6 scale F-16 that was just over 6ft long & 5 & half feet wide.

Any ladies in your collection?? F-161_zps02cfe518

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:09 pm

yeah, you will need to buy female clothing. Searching ebay for 1/6 female always helps.

I haven't had a chance yet to photograph my agents of Bam yet, but here is their squad leader, Jenna.

Any ladies in your collection?? P5270017_zpswgiopi0y

Jessica

Any ladies in your collection?? IMG_9508_zps8f3yymo9

Electra

Any ladies in your collection?? IMG_0065_zpsb6ft9g8g

Urika

Any ladies in your collection?? IMG_9210_zps1xx1weea

Black Widow

Any ladies in your collection?? IMG_9146_zpspfuu5zyk

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ladies in your collection??   Any ladies in your collection?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any ladies in your collection??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next