ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ActionYankee's Action Man Universe

Go down 
+5
gibri
SlackElastic
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

ActionYankee's Action Man Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ActionYankee's Action Man Universe   ActionYankee's Action Man Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:05 am

Excellent world creation going on here! Your nations and your islands are truly fascinating!
I see that you mention that other forum members may make use of your locales. Some of them will fit in to the germ of an idea that I have brewing.

Along those lines, I have a question about Algun Lado in South America. You note that the country, being equatorial, has a hot, humid climate. I'm wondering if you visualize the area as having a mountainous region, as do nearby Ecuador and Peru, that might be cooler, or cold even, and dry?

Your islands are particularly intriguing! Kiumbe Island! That one sounds like fun!

I was relieved to see that S.O.D. changed their acronym in the early '70s! Although the idea of referring to the head office of the Special Operations Division as SOD-OFF is amusing! As long as I keep my adventures confined to a pre-1973 era I guess that will remain an option?
Razz

You have some nice pics on your web site. Glad to see the site is still operational. I like the Sea Adventurer photos. That is always a photogenic figure. I think it's the red hair and beard combined with the blue uniform. Makes for a cool overall look.

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: ActionYankee's Action Man Universe   ActionYankee's Action Man Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:04 am

Admitedly, some of this stuff is no longer 'in use.'

A lot of the fictional alternate history was just too complicated to try and follow, so a lot of it has been abandoned.

And then some stuff just evolved differently than was presented here.

For example, the Special Operations Service is now a task force, ran by MacBeth. No longer is it an offshoot of HMETF. (And no more SOD)

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: ActionYankee's Action Man Universe   ActionYankee's Action Man Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:23 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Admitedly, some of this stuff is no longer 'in use.' ...

For example, the Special Operations Service is now a task force, ran by MacBeth. No longer is it an offshoot of HMETF. (And no more SOD)

So SOD has been offed?  Razz

(Pssst! Don't look now, but Special Operations Service is still in your signature line!)

PostSubject: Re: ActionYankee's Action Man Universe   ActionYankee's Action Man Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ActionYankee's Action Man Universe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2