ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gibri
Admin
gibri

Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 am

DiD Corp. aka Dragon in Dreams continue with two more new WWII US Army figures with extreme detail.

29th Infantry Division Radio Operator "Paul"
http://www.did.co/a80115.html

and

2nd Armored Division Military Policeman "Bryan" (no relation) who looks suspciously like David Schwimmer aka Ross, aka Capt. Sobel. "Capt. Sobel hates me, sir" -Pvt. Randleman
http://www.did.co/a80116.html

These include amazing details and use of genuine leather: boots, holsters and the radio case. The weapons are made with real wood and metal.

I hope DiD continues with these excellent US Army figures, but will be happy with what they give us and have these on preorder.

cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 am

Terrific looking figures Bri!

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:47 am

Shocked Amazing! Shocked

Sabotage
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Brian try Monkey depot my friend. The David Schwimmer figure has been around for quite a while now & may even be discontinued. I think the pre order thing maybe for when they come back into stock, which is unlikely with DID as they seem from my view. Cease completely on them & they move onto the next idea.
Paul is a nice figure though & not seen him before yesterday myself. Paul walkers head sculpt is so very well done too. Might be cheaper to buy the head & kitbash the uni out? Man of your skills should be easy peasy lol!

Sabotage
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:39 pm

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)   Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon to an Action Figure store near you (I wish)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Random Photos-
Jump to: