ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Melbourne" Walker

Go down 
+2
Professor Gangrene Fan
ActionYankee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 am

The other Head Lui66 sent me, now on a Cotswold Body. Melvin "Melbourne" Walker. An Aussie through and through, but don't call him Melvin, call him Melvin, and you die.

"Melbourne" Walker DSC_0068_zpsktbdyq1m

His kitbashed uniform is comprised of spare parts (in contrast to Hamish Kingston, who's uniform is bought and gifted).

The Jacket, Hat, and Flamethrower is from the Timeless Joe Australian Jungle Fighter, which I already own one of but bought a second specifically to custom make the GIJCC Foreign Adventurer . The green Trousers are Vintage Joe, the boots are VAM40 (two rights, if anyone has two lefts and would like to trade one let me know  Very Happy ), and the brown belt is from Cotswold. (The Australian Jungle Fighter shorts are being used by my GIJCC Mike Power)

"Melbourne" Walker DSC_0069_zps8bvmprb0

Here he is so you can see the Cotswold body, he's rather ashamed of it, but it works pretty well, so the ozzy git can get over it Laughing. In uniform, he stands rather wonky, but that could be from two right boots or the type of cord Cotswold uses.

"Melbourne" Walker DSC_0070_zpszhgkhxud

For his hands, same story as with Hamish Kingston, I had to drill out the Cots forearms, very carefully (Don't tell Miss AY I did something that stupid), now they fit perfectly, nice and snug, and no flexibility has been sacrificed.

"Melbourne" Walker DSC_0071_zpsirxqkmtc

"Melbourne" Walker DSC_0072_zpskggrwjtz
^Holding the old Cotswold hands^

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:46 am

I really like the look of Melvin Melbourne" Walker sorry I ment Melbourne" Walker Laughing, he's very well put together AY. Will we be seeing some random outside pictures of him by any chance?

Admin
BAMComix

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:55 am

Great looking vam Ian! His overall look works really well! bounce
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 10:38 am

Good work on fitting those hands Smile

ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 11:50 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
Will we be seeing some random outside pictures of him by any chance?

In the Spring and summer. He's more a "warm-weather" type.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Great kit bash AY
Walker looks like mean dude!
Bring on the Summer for some "Jungle " shots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Great looking figure Ian. All you need now is for the snow to take off , the sun to come in & adventure time can begin.

"Melbourne" Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Melbourne" Walker   "Melbourne" Walker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Melbourne" Walker
Page 1 of 1