ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!

Go down 
+3
gibri
Captian action
Gunner Munro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Empty
PostSubject: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Sadly I have not seen this figure yet, (no magazine yet) but someone else has, and has told me about it.

"The Man of Mystery"

I'm told he has the standard Joe face, and has Black hair (presumed flocked).

I'm presently waiting on information concerning Hair type, hand type, and the Accessory Set.

I'm imagining a Secret Agent type of figure, that is exclusively a Secret Agent. Suit? Trench Coat perhaps? Another new mask? Who knows????? The GIJCC that's who.

More on this, as things progress.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Mon May 22, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Please let us know if you learn more details... thanx! Very Happy

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Inntruderr, you'll know more when I do.

I eagerly await more information too. bounce bounce bounce

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

BEJOE on the Trenches wrote:

Received my news letter this afternoon

Membership figure is The Arcane Adventurer, Well am an older member so I had to Google "Arcane"

Looks like a really nice add on set including a glow in the dark vintage style mummy case.

If you aren't a current member then you should really think about joining, this will be a very fun concept, lots of great ideas to expand on this one "when the adventure get too weird, the team calls in this guy.

Before this post gets labled "useless without photos" please understand I don't think its my place to share photos of the club exclusive.

Later
BEJOE

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 am

From the original poster on the GIJCC forum:

Ninersphan wrote:
Tried to upload a picture from my phone to my computer and then to the site but could not get it small enough KB wise, sorry.

Anyway, Yes MOA style flocking in Black. Hands are not nose pickers, but in the picture they also don't look like standard KFG hands either. that may just be picture distortion though. Comes dressed in Shorts and tee shirt like previous releases.

The accessory set (purchased separately)includes:

Black Trench Coat w/ AT Insigia (looks more like a lab coat to me)
Black Pants
Brown Shoes
Red Translucent AT Amulet(Dog Tag)
Goggles ( think WWI pilot goggles)
Glow-in-the-dark Samurai sword ( appears to have a scabbard for the sword that can be slung over the back)
Satchel type Briefcase
"Dimension scanner" (Think scanner type accessory that came with the 2003 re-issue White Tiger Hunt)
A Glow in the dark Sarcophagus
a silver Machine gun(Pictured not listed)
Grey T shirt ( Unsure if this is with the accessory set or the shirt he comes with, pictured not listed)
some type of paper that looks to be a scroll (again pictured not listed)

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 5:34 am

sounds good Ian cheers , looking forward to the pics
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am

That sounds really great. Can us brits join the GIJ CC ?

BtB, I now have my first VAM GI Joe - a blonde PH - that turned up in a bundle .When giving him his wash, found his 'brand on the bum " Embarassed Smile

I had thought he was VAM . I did read I think that GI Joes were shipped over her to help with the demand following VAM's launch in 1966 ?

Thanks for sharing Ian
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am

well done steve on the JOe!, yes mate, I am sure that is what happened when vam first appeared, Anyone can join the joe club mate, yearly membership I believe cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

Gunner,

Indeed, anyone can join the GIJCC, here is a link to the International Membership item in the Club Store.

But be warned, International Membership is frightfully expensive... affraid affraid Suspect affraid

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Can't wait to see a pic of this figure... Very Happy

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

bounce

ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 pm

The Arcane Adventurer
The Man of Mysteries

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Club%20Member%20fig%202_zpsj3qp8yl1

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Club%20Member%20fig%201_zpspsxqb44t
(Images from Ninersphan on the GIJCC Forum)

I'm getting the sense that he's a Paranormal Researcher/Occultist Very Happy , and not a secret agent Sad .

But I like him a lot, and I really dig the glow in the dark sword, and the inside of that mummy case looks pretty trippy. I hope the Club decides to keep what looks to be a silver/grey streak in his hair.

bounce bounce bounce

He seems another nice fit in The Adventure Team.

Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 am

I was afraid that this year's figure was going to be lackluster, as the Club was thought to be ending in December of 2016, and I thought that they would not have the time to fine tune a stellar idea.

I really think this guy is cool, and I'm definitely going to be getting some fun out of this set.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 4:51 am

He looks terrific! thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 7:36 am

Look out Dr. Who, here comes the new modern Indiana Jones/Joe?

There's some good play potential in that Club figure, especially when using the dimensional scanner (the minds eye can works wonders) the trenchcoat is nicely done and the second thing that attracts the eye, it can always be used for spy agent kitmixing later down the line, the dogtag is a refreshing colour, it contrasts well with the standard red and black AT logo. Seeing this figure has given me a great idea for a kitmix...

Overall this collectors offerning is quite exciting, i give it a big thumbs up! cheerscheers cheers

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Yeah he does look good dressed up , but possibly just a bit moa otherwise , unless I'm missing something ?
Forgive me I did , just re read it and he has a silver grey streak in his hair !
That will teach me to speed read it lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:45 am

Great looking figure! cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Sorry Clive...already been done... Wink

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Indiana%2520Joe2-001

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 4:04 am

Very smart Bri! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Just found this gem, that's great looking custom Joe Bri, the outfit is really good and clean looking Very Happy

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Cool figure AY! cheers I did not rejoin the Club so will not be getting it...
But I do like that figure & accessories... Very Happy

Nice one Bri! Very Happy

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:36 pm

You've still got a few hours Jim, if you hurry, I bet you can get it. Very Happy

If not, they always sell extra ones.

Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Images of this year's incentive figure taken from the GIJCC Facebook page.
2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18485728_10155348671787679_3940974466007972181_n

From their Facebook post about it:
"AT LAST! A production sample of the 2017 12" membership figure arrived from China. There was an issue getting his hair JUST RIGHT! Why the stripe? Like all great explorers of paranormal antiquities, he's seen things and been places that would give ANYONE gray hair. Next up... his add on accessory set! He is the Man of Mysteries: The Arcane Adventurer!"

Separate Accessory Set:
2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18519453_10155348950352679_2703296023208649114_n

Dressed in the add-on accessory set:

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18519421_10155348947547679_8026580457793916272_n

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18527887_10155348947552679_1536245539268070590_n

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18581800_10155348947537679_1485415877780281937_n

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18519950_10155348947652679_1491516136437417547_n

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! 18485473_10155348947662679_4027281595756342504_n

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!   2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2017 GIJCC Incentive Figure with pictures UPDATE 3: NEW PICTURES POSTED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next