ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Shadows Riseing

Go down 
+6
clivvers
Rossini
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
inntruderr61
gotang
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

Red Shadows Riseing  Empty
PostSubject: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:39 pm

first four ready barons helmet could do with improvement over the moon with trooper want more now lol

The red Baron

Red Shadows Riseing  Wp_20144
Red Trooper
Red Shadows Riseing  Wp_20145
Mutant trooper
Red Shadows Riseing  Wp_20143
Th Black commander
Red Shadows Riseing  Wp_20146
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Nice figures gotang! Very Happy

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 am

Wow! terrific bashing mate!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 9:11 am

Ok I'm just really really loving the look of Red Shadows, you've done a great job of kitbashing them up gotang.

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 am

Great job David!! Smile anyone unfamiliar with the Red Shadows should go google 'Action force red shadows' to see how good theses bashes are! If there were a new range of Action Force 12" Hall of fame figures like the gijoe ones this is how I'd like them to look!

New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 am

hi guys thanks for the comments if any one is interested in what i used glad to share going to try and make a few more troopers think they look great

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 am

Can I ask what you got planned for The Red Shadows gotang ?

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:53 am

Lovely customs Gotang!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 11:07 am

gotang wrote:
hi guys thanks for the comments if any one is interested in what i used glad to share going to try and make a few more troopers think they look great

Yes Please cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 am

well the plan was and still is to pretend to me self that action man never stopped being made and the red shadows are the new enemy of action man i always loved the sas and want to start a full kitbash of transport and uniforms hence i needed a enemy also want to do the same with red shadow ive started the sas pursuit craft but with the nightmare of the boiler lol its put me back a bit now i think i have cracked the trooper i will make more and focus on bringing the sas up to speed
well thats the plan he he was going to do it with paras but red berets are such a nightmare to find mite have a division of them as i collect over time
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

sounds like a great plan mate! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Very nice customs my friend. It fascinates me how an action man can look completely different each time you dress him. Little bit like johnny Depp in his movies. That bugger never looks the same lol!

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Acam24-7

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 9:57 pm

lol! lol! the first two figures look like ninjas very cool
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Go go gotang ! Impressive stuff , loving the red trooper looks spot on and mutant and the captain love the barons tabard great work !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenRed Shadows Riseing  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gotang
New Recruit
gotang

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 am

thanks for all the comments guys
needing german helmets and mam ski masks to make more troopers start the transports tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Shadows Riseing    Red Shadows Riseing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Shadows Riseing
Page 1 of 1