ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Empty
PostSubject: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Theys this figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Sad , I can describe what he looks like, I think he was a secret agent, I even can remember what he wore, he wore a cream shirt with a black tye, blue jeans (I think), long leather brown coat, black and silver sunglasses, he had a gray (I think) Secret agent suitcase that had a gun that you could tack apart, I cant remember who made it Sad .
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

I hope you get it figured out... Sorry I can not help...
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am

I am afraid I am in the dark too mate. I hope you get to the bottom of this mystery
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
AManfromcoalville

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 am

Hmm, it'd a mystery - you'll have to pm Kylie and ask for help. Sounds like the guy she was singing about!!!

Altogether now, 'I just can't.......'
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 am

get him out of my head ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:10 pm

sounds like a figure from the Matrix
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Are you any closer to figuring out who the mystery figure is Ackie?
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 pm

No I am not any closer to figuring out who my mystery figure is inntruderr61 Sad
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Ackie you need to hire a detective sherlock Joe/AM... Very Happy
He will crack this mystery... Smile

Ackie88 wrote:
No I am not any closer to figuring out who my mystery figure is inntruderr61 Sad
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

REMEMBER I typed this They's this figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head  Sad , I can describe what he looks like, I think he was a secret agent, I even can remember what he wore, he wore a cream shirt with a black tye, blue jeans (I think), long leather brown coat, black and silver sunglasses, he had a gray (I think) Secret agent suitcase that had a gun that you could tack apart, I cant remember who made it.
Well I'v not found the figure BUT even better I'v found and bought from Ebay the cream shirt with a black tye, blue jeans, long leather brown coat, black and silver sunglasses, which I'v seen are just black sunglasses, a gray (witch is black) Secret agent suitcase that had a gun that you could tack apart and other gear woop woop! Here are photos from the Ebay seller he or she taking.

A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head _58_zps303f02df

A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head _57_zps95f46a3d

Oh I'm soooo pleased and excited, I'm going to do a kitbash with all the gear and clothes.

Last edited by Ackie88 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Well done Alex! Glad you've found that elusive outfit!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:06 pm

top work mate  cheers 

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Well done Alex! Glad you've found that elusive outfit!

Thank's somekindajoe Very Happy.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
top work mate  cheers 

Thank's Dal.

Talking Commander
snow white

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:29 pm

looks great ive never seen one before i like the suitcase
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:56 pm

snow white wrote:
looks great ive never seen one before i like the suitcase

Thank's snow white, I like the suitcase but not as much as I like the leather brown long jacket  tongue.

Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Theys this figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head.

Sounds like a song from back in the day!

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:40 am

looks awesome alex ,great gear looking foward to the bash

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenA  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Ski Patrol
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 am

I've not seen this before Alex, does anyone have a carded shot of this set please?

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
Theys this figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head.

Sounds like a song from back in the day!

I'v just listened to that song, thank's for posting that up Joe90.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Captian action wrote:
looks awesome alex ,great gear looking foward to the bash

Thank's for the comment Captian action Very Happy, all I'm going to say about the bash is, them clothes and gear are going to be for one of Action Mans villains, that's if I get the clothes to fit on the villains body mind you lol.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Sparklebudgie wrote:
I've not seen this before Alex, does anyone have a carded shot of this set please?

I'v also seen this set before but I just can't remember toy manufacturer.

New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm pretty sure you're referring to a Strike Force figure known as the The Assassin. I know him because he was one of a few figures Strike Force released here in the States as a test. He showed up at TRU back in the late-90s:

A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head $_57
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 am

cool figure  cheers 

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 am

OMG YES THAT'S THE FIGURE I'M TALKING ABOUT, thank's jcast for helping me out Wink. WOW looking at that figure sure brings back a lot of action memories.

Thank's again jcast!

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   A  figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: