ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Bad news! The bast*rd/s!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Fingers crossed for you Jim, at least the Police will have something to work on with your Joes image, they should twist the culprits arm about to speed things up a bit. bounce

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ActionYankee
Moderator
ActionYankee

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 24
Location : North of Mexico, South of Canada

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:26 pm

clivvers wrote:
they should twist the culprits arm about to speed things up a bit. bounce

Lay into him with a blackjack a little? Twisted Evil

_________________
Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Ay-sig

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
clivvers wrote:
they should twist the culprits arm about to speed things up a bit. bounce

Lay into him with a blackjack a little? Twisted Evil
Definitely Twisted Evil

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
JohnnyE4
Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

Posts : 734
Join date : 2016-03-31
Age : 57
Location : Oklahoma

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:23 pm

it just tells us we all need to take pics of our collections
in case it ever happens to us as well
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

Posts : 2280
Join date : 2012-11-14
Age : 59
Location : London

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 am

Hi Jim, I've been working away and have just seen this post. I really feel for you. Hope the police recover your Joes soon.

_________________
Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 SKJ_Sig_1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Rage

Posts : 333
Join date : 2017-03-13
Age : 56
Location : Estill Springs, TN U.S.A.

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 am

Jim,
I was just doin' some thinking...is there someone locally that you know, that know's of your collection, that might have done this? Could they have taken the Household Items to try and throw you off of they're tracks possibly? Maybe a Teenager? It don't sound like a Random Burglery to me. What could be the Motive here. Just doesn't sound like a drug addict snatching and grabbing things to make a Quick Buck. Just my opinion. I Hope they can settle this soon. Suspect

_________________
AT "One For All And All For One" AT
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 am

There's now a curse on the thief until all items are returned Wink


_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Hi Jim, I've been working away and have just seen this post. I really feel for you. Hope the police recover your Joes soon.

Thanks!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Rage wrote:
       Jim,
          I was just doin' some thinking...is there someone locally that you know, that know's of your collection, that might have done this? Could they have taken the Household Items to try and throw you off of they're tracks possibly? Maybe a Teenager? It don't sound like a Random Burglery to me. What could be the Motive here. Just doesn't sound like a drug addict  snatching and grabbing things to make a Quick Buck. Just my opinion. I Hope they can settle this soon. Suspect

Been racking my brain but can not come up with anyone... scratch
Now some local people I do not know well on facebook know of my collection so
anythings possible.

The police caught the guy but have not released a name yet...
Hopefully soon I will know something...

AS of today I have heard nothing about anything yet... Sad


_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Rage
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Rage

Posts : 333
Join date : 2017-03-13
Age : 56
Location : Estill Springs, TN U.S.A.

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Embarassed  Crap! I forgot you said they caught him. Embarassed I don't Trust Facebook, that's parcially why i'm not a member. No

_________________
AT "One For All And All For One" AT
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Breeches Buoy
Glidah Drivah

Posts : 796
Join date : 2013-12-21
Age : 44

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Sorry I missed this! I'm sorry about your Joes; but glad they caught the a-hole! I hope that your Joes are returned!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 1:31 am

Thanks all!

No word yet... Mad

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Rage wrote:
Embarassed  Crap! I forgot you said they caught him. Embarassed I don't Trust Facebook, that's parcially why i'm not a member. No

Facebook is the worst place to show off your gear, I will never join that place, it's ego trip central...

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Wolf_Soldier64
Moderator
Wolf_Soldier64

Posts : 2756
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 56
Location : Reading, Berkshire

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:37 pm

clivvers wrote:
Rage wrote:
Embarassed  Crap! I forgot you said they caught him. Embarassed I don't Trust Facebook, that's parcially why i'm not a member. No

Facebook is the worst place to show off your gear, I will never join that place, it's ego trip central...

I Don't do Facebook if I wanted to keep in touch with someone I would have,...... not get a message from someone saying hello mate remember me we were at school together.....

no I don't remember so fu*k off lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Its better to Burn out than fade away
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 1:59 am

I never posted my Gijoes on my personal FB page but a couple years
ago I created a Gijoe FB Page of its own for my pics... I need to figure out
how to delete that account... Twisted Evil

I also have posted pics on others Gijoe FB pages....

YEAH F*CK OFF... lol!

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 am

I think all the AM/Joe posters should come here to post, it's a very close knit community here, we all look out for each other. As for uninstalling Facebook accounts you might have to go into your normal Windows uninstall options to get rid of the main program first and restart your pc... then hold down the ( WINDOWS + R ) keys to bring up a pop up box, then type (  %appdata%  ) without the brackets in the box and delete any Facebook folders in the list by holding down (SHIFT) + (DELETE) whilst highlighting the Facebook folders to be deleted... Next click (START) then type (  C:\  ) without the brackets and go into the program files and DELETE any Facebook folders by pressing ( SHIFT + DELETE ).. Next Hold down the (WINDOWS) + (R) keys and type in the pop up box (  appdata ) without the brackets and look in each folder to find anymore Facebook entries and highlight them to delete them by holding( SHIFT + DELETE ) without the brackets, then restart your pc. This is a manual clean up that needs to be done after uninstalling junk like Facebook. I always have to do this after deleting Firefox, it doesn't uninstall properly when I get rid of the program through the normal uninstall options.

Highlight this text and paste into the opened NOTEPAD program and then save and name the file so it can be opened again onto the desktop to follow the instructions.

First go check out on the internet on how to uninstall Facebook accounts. Facebook is a very nosy virus sssspy.

C.

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:55 pm

clivvers wrote:
I think all the AM/Joe posters should come here to post, it's a very close knit community here, we all look out for each other. As for uninstalling Facebook accounts you might have to go into your normal Windows uninstall options to get rid of the main program first and restart your pc... then hold down the ( WINDOWS + R ) keys to bring up a pop up box, then type (  %appdata%  ) without the brackets in the box and delete any Facebook folders in the list by holding down (SHIFT) + (DELETE) whilst highlighting the Facebook folders to be deleted... Next click (START) then type (  C:\  ) without the brackets and go into the program files and DELETE any Facebook folders by pressing ( SHIFT + DELETE ).. Next Hold down the (WINDOWS) + (R) keys and type in the pop up box (  appdata ) without the brackets and look in each folder to find anymore Facebook entries and highlight them to delete them by holding( SHIFT + DELETE ) without the brackets, then restart your pc. This is a manual clean up that needs to be done after uninstalling junk like Facebook. I always have to do this after deleting Firefox, it doesn't uninstall properly when I get rid of the program through the normal uninstall options.

Highlight this text and paste into the opened NOTEPAD program and then save and name the file so it can be opened again onto the desktop to follow the instructions.

First go check out on the internet on how to uninstall Facebook accounts. Facebook is a very nosy virus
sssspy.

C.


I'll figure it out... Wink

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7879
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 60
Location : Pennsylvania USA

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Got word today some of our stolen items have been recovered! Do
not know exactly what yet though... scratch Red Tape!bounce

Also another person has been arrested in the case... Twisted Evil

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13917
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 48
Location : Birmingham, England

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 pm

sounds like it could be good news Jim! Lets hope your Joe's are coming home! bounce bounce

_________________
Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Blondeactionman-Sig-Copy
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

Posts : 734
Join date : 2016-03-31
Age : 57
Location : Oklahoma

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm

you know you just got to wonder whats going on in the little guys minds right now
what an adventure they are having
maybe the officers in the evidence room are playing with them :lol
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
ActionYankee
Moderator
ActionYankee

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 24
Location : North of Mexico, South of Canada

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 3:52 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
maybe the officers in the evidence room are playing with them :lol

That could be something. lol!

_________________
Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Ay-sig

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Rossini
ASTRONAUGHT
Rossini

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 42
Location : My house

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:08 am

clivvers wrote:
I think all the AM/Joe posters should come here to post, it's a very close knit community here, we all look out for each other. As for uninstalling Facebook accounts you might have to go into your normal Windows uninstall options to get rid of the main program first and restart your pc... then hold down the ( WINDOWS + R ) keys to bring up a pop up box, then type (  %appdata%  ) without the brackets in the box and delete any Facebook folders in the list by holding down (SHIFT) + (DELETE) whilst highlighting the Facebook folders to be deleted... Next click (START) then type (  C:\  ) without the brackets and go into the program files and DELETE any Facebook folders by pressing ( SHIFT + DELETE ).. Next Hold down the (WINDOWS) + (R) keys and type in the pop up box (  appdata ) without the brackets and look in each folder to find anymore Facebook entries and highlight them to delete them by holding( SHIFT + DELETE ) without the brackets, then restart your pc. This is a manual clean up that needs to be done after uninstalling junk like Facebook. I always have to do this after deleting Firefox, it doesn't uninstall properly when I get rid of the program through the normal uninstall options.

Highlight this text and paste into the opened NOTEPAD program and then save and name the file so it can be opened again onto the desktop to follow the instructions.

First go check out on the internet on how to uninstall Facebook accounts. Facebook is a very nosy virus sssspy.

C.
clearing your computer or device of Facebook does not remove your account! Facebook is a bit like the hotel California! "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" you can deactivate your account any time you like but you can't get off Facebook without contacting them direct and asking them to do it! Trouble with deactivating is that all you have to do is log back in to reactivate, its more of break from FB than an escape
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:28 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Got word today some of our stolen items have been recovered! Do
not know exactly what yet though... scratch Red Tape!bounce

Also another person has been arrested in the case... Twisted Evil

At least that's some slight good news Jim.. If the Police ever need an Interrogation aid then I can sent them my Grandad's old 1930's boxing gloves, complete with inserted house bricks, that should scare the culprits Wink


_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Posts : 4238
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 am

Rossini wrote:
Facebook is a bit like the hotel California! "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" you can deactivate your account any time you like but you can't get off Facebook without contacting them direct and asking them to do it! Trouble with deactivating is that all you have to do is log back in to reactivate, its more of break from FB than an escape

That all sounds very fishy to me, kind of like taking digital prisoners.. I won't be joining Facebook, ever! Windows 10 is the worst spy of them all though, it's a Trojan Virus and they call it a service Sad

At least I have 4 choices of Windows operating systems on my computers, they are all security chipped with satellite tracking devices Wink

Today I'm using Windows Vista cheers

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:


Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
gibri
Admin
gibri

Posts : 3306
Join date : 2013-02-21
Age : 66
Location : Mishawaka, Indiana United States

Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:46 am

XP for me, and I've had both machines cloned.

Easier to Escape from Colditz than Facebook...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news! The bast*rd/s!   Bad news! The bast*rd/s! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Bad news! The bast*rd/s!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: