ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I was wondering if someone can help me do it if I send them the two figures.

Professor Gangrene Fan

Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 am

I didn't need any help in the end because I manged to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body with help from my dad.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:06 am

Awesome stuff Al! well done Al's Dad! bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:19 am

Pics pics pics... cheers

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Great work Ackie and Ackie's dad cheers

Come on then....Show us some pictures ...

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Well done Mr Ackie,

If you ever manage to get a Global Mission head off the figure successfully please let me know how it's done, it's one of the hardest to remove, it's impossible for me to achieve without causing total damage to the head.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Awesome stuff Al! well done Al's Dad! bounce

Thanks Dal, yes I totally agree well done my dad

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:12 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Pics pics pics... cheers

Here is a pic inntruderr61
Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. IMG_0145_zpsa6xci8x9

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Great work Ackie and Ackie's dad cheers

Come on then....Show us some pictures ...

Thanks RT.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:17 pm

clivvers wrote:
Well done Mr Ackie,

If you ever manage to get a Global Mission head off the figure successfully please let me know how it's done, it's one of the hardest to remove, it's impossible for me to achieve without causing total damage to the head.

Thanks Mr Clivvers. I won't be telling you how I know because I won't be trying to manage to get a Global Mission head off the figure Laughing but I really hope you manage to get a Global Mission head off the figure one day mate.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.   Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to tranceplant a No-Face head onto a black gloved Mam body and I'm wondering if someone can help me.
Page 1 of 1