ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack On The U.K.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rage
Action Soldier
Rage

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

pale I'm Terribly Sorry to hear of this Attack on your Country and People from these Evil Terrorists. No I can't help but to think Bad of those kind of people every time I see'em over here. Suspect

Admin
Blondeactionman

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Unfortunately, it is the world we now all live in Sad . These people are cowards! preferring to sneak from the shadows and take innocent lives, such as the brave PC Keith Palmer who gave his own life while protecting others as well as the other innocent people that died. Fortunately, there are folks, such as the medical staff at St Thomas' hospital who worked incredibly hard to save lives, and must be praised for their actions. These terrorists have no honour and are the scum, of the earth Sad , who are making everyday life for peaceful Muslims extremely hard indeed.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm surprised that no other member has come forward in support at a time like this (Oh they just did whilst I was typing this), be scared of no one is my motto, no matter what. Those type of evil people are cowards for murdering innocent civilians going about their every day business and who have no fight with anyone.

Unity For SRAM Mission 2233.

Attack On The U.K. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
JohnnyE4
Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 pm

mark up another stupid one for terrorist
we just need to quit doing the PC thing and just take them all out
until they take them out themselves

I hate it when they think they can attack anything anywhere and no punishment
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Sorry to hear this news! Sad

Attack On The U.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack On The U.K.   Attack On The U.K. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack On The U.K.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: