ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man vs Tempest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Man vs Tempest. Empty
PostSubject: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:23 am

Action Man vs Tempest.
Action Man vs Tempest. IMG_4658

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:54 am

another villain eh to Dr X's army Sad
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
another villain eh to Dr X's army Sad

It's just another version of Tempest really.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Scary dude! affraid

AM has yet another villian to battle... Shocked

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:43 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Scary dude! affraid

AM has yet another villian to battle... Shocked

Yes this particularly Tempest sure is one scary dude, yes another villain to battle.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

Nice set!

Those double figure packs offer value for money, they're slightly cheaper than buying the figures separate. Tempest sports a unique paint finish design and different than the normal Tempest figures, also the supplied Action Man figure is the Ice Skater figure, but where's the black safety helmet that normally comes with the figure? All mine have the helmets, some have removable ones, whilst other versions have molded on helmets, plus the ice skate blades are normally chrome plated in the separate Ice Skater figure sets. There's always slight variations to look out for in Action man sets, it keeps collecting them more interesting. I suppose these small omissions keep the costs down.

clivvers @ Eagle Eyed MAMsters 2017.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice set!

Those double figure packs offer value for money, they're slightly cheaper than buying the figures separate. Tempest sports a unique paint finish design and different than the normal Tempest figures, also the supplied Action Man figure is the Ice Skater figure, but where's the black safety helmet that normally comes with the figure? All mine have the helmets, some have removable ones, whilst other versions have molded on helmets, plus the ice skate blades are normally chrome plated in the separate Ice Skater figure sets. There's always slight variations to look out for in Action man sets, it keeps collecting them more interesting. I suppose these small omissions keep the costs down.

clivvers @ Eagle Eyed MAMsters 2017.

Thanks for your very long comments Clivvers Very Happy.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Here's the normal Ice Extreme figure that the one above looks like, it includes the chrome finished ice blades, but the MAM above has been painted a different colour/color, it's still the same body, so in total there are 3 versions of the same body

Ice Extreme:

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/a/actionman/actionmanicecrop.jpg

clivvers At MAME 2017.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man vs Tempest.   Action Man vs Tempest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man vs Tempest.
Page 1 of 1