ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOMK HQ's Collection

Go down 
+8
BAMComix
TheOneManKid
Glidah Drivah
FIELD STATION 42
Acam24-7
Beatlefan
Jet-
clivvers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Just testing Flickr... an old photo I posted on there back in 2014... Wink

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 14159404131_029555bacf_oGreen Beret by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Fantastic looking figure Ralph! always well presented cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: My bookshelf display figures in closeup   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:44 am

Childhood AM German uniform on GI Joe MOA
TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 42698551192_5262955799_oGerman by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Acquired AM Russian uniform on GI Joe Foreign Head
TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 40937079280_8a60e0d510_oRussian by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Black Hawk uniform on GI Joe Man of Asia
TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 42698551652_b3bda53db4_oBlack Hawk by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Childhood AM Tommy uniform on GI Joe MOA
TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 40937079990_c0ca0d9640_oGreat Britain by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Acquired AM Green Beret uniform on GI Joe PH
TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 42698552262_beec666c34_oGreen Beret by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:14 am

More fantastic troops from TomK HQ! bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Impressive collection of complete uniforms! Great photos, very clear and show the figure, the uniforms, and the accessories well.

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:15 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Impressive collection of complete uniforms! Great photos, very clear and show the figure, the uniforms, and the accessories well.

Many thanks Dave... a lot of money, time and effort went into putting these figures together, great to have them appreciated... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
More fantastic troops from TomK HQ! bounce

Many thanks Dal... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:03 am

I haven't done one of my smart phone head shots for a while, created this on the train home yesterday evening... Smile Tom K thinking through his next plan, what far off place will he visit next on his international adventures?

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 44262683524_a48e7c5890_oTom K - the next plan by Ralph Jones, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:05 am

Tom looks deep in thought! I hope he's not thinking about using the vice again! cheers Great shot Ralph Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:58 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Tom looks deep in thought! I hope he's not thinking about using the vice again! cheers Great shot Ralph Very Happy

It's the vice or the golden gun, either way someone's in trouble!

Tom does a great GQ magazine cover pose as always though!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: A potential new recruit?   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Got this head off eBay for £3, I reckon with a clean up and a reflock he's going to be a cracker! Looks like a paint head with a flock, what do you think?

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img-2013

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Its a great project Ralph! I shall look forward to seeing where this goes cheers
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:

Yeah, the cap is cool, it is similar, but not identical to the caps that came with some of the GI Joe 40th soldiers, this one is much better made, but not sure of its origin... maybe just a 40th variant.

The cloth Hasbro caps are from the Classic Collection. They came in a few different colors and were in a few sets. The khaki/beige one you have looks like the one from the PT Boat commander.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
TheOneManKid wrote:

Yeah, the cap is cool, it is similar, but not identical to the caps that came with some of the GI Joe 40th soldiers, this one is much better made, but not sure of its origin... maybe just a 40th variant.

The cloth Hasbro caps are from the Classic Collection. They came in a few different colors and were in a few sets. The khaki/beige one you have looks like the one from the PT Boat commander.

-Nate

Thanks Nate... my early Action Man Action Soldier wears that cloth cap now... mainly because I don't have an original VAM one and it suits him well I think.

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2017

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm

I have prepared three heads for reflocking, the grubby one above is the one on the right...  Smile

I removed all the last spikes of hair before they got packed to go off for a reflock...

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2018

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:34 am

The heads are back! And looking proper perfect again... The blue eyed VAM is going to a buddy in the States (the didn't get a blue eyed blonde), the brown eyed has become one of Tom's Troops (you can see him far right in the Troops box) and the bearded chap has become a Sailor - for the boxed Action Soldier and boxed Sailor collection. Well pleased!

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img-2017

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2021

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2024

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2022

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Img_2023

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:05 am

Great looking rebuild Ralph and two classic uniforms for them too! Great stuff mate cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:34 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great looking rebuild Ralph and two classic uniforms for them too! Great stuff mate cheers

Thanks Dal... The Second Issue Action Soldier has been built from the wreckage of Tom K, repaired body, beret, Sten gun and the dog tag (the dog tag is childhood, but I have a recollection it is not the original one), fixed up with a nice original flocked head, uniform, boots and box. I just need a the vintage booklets for both the Sailor and the Action Soldier now... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 10:35 am

Fantastic! cheers  You've done an amazing job rebuilding these two!

This combo holds a special affection for me as it's a reminder of how Joe and Hank arrived at SKJ HQ many, many years ago, so fresh faced and immaculatley dressed.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 2:52 pm

They look great! Awesome thread! cheers

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 7:15 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic! cheers  You've done an amazing job rebuilding these two!

This combo holds a special affection for me as it's a reminder of how Joe and Hank arrived at SKJ HQ many, many years ago, so fresh faced and immaculatley dressed.

Building these two has created a super strong bond between Tom K HQ and SKJ HQ... Sarf London Action Men rule!

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 7:15 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
They look great! Awesome thread! cheers

Cheers Jim! cheers

Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 8:03 am

As the winter chill moves in, out come the peacoat, sweater and scarf...

TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 45422452375_15909e8073_bTom K feeling the chill by Thomas K Jones Esq, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 8:35 am

Looks like Tom has the right idea Ralph as winter draws in! Its another great look for Tom cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 9:11 am

cheers VAM'S answer to GQ magazine, our very own Tom K, looks as dapper as ever! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOMK HQ's Collection   TOMK HQ's Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOMK HQ's Collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next