ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!

Go down 
+4
Blondeactionman
Rogue-Trooper
clivvers
Rage
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rage
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Rage

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm

clivvers wrote:
I forgot to pop in the photo of the Jap plane I made (Hasigawa 1:72 scale kit) now inserted above Smile

Bri, sounds great, I know what it's like when the kits are piling up on the shelf unbuilt lol! I think I've got about 130 kits unbuilt, one is half built and been in storage for about 10 years.

Gotta love model railways too, I've seen some of yours and they look fab  Cool

Looks Great clivv's!! bounce

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Thanks Rage Smile

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 51_png10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 153_pn10 One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 115_pn10
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 131b_p10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 138_pn10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 014_pn10

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rage
Rage

PostSubject: My Next Model Kit Installment: THE MUMMY   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:21 am

I've been on a bit of a Mummy Trip as of late, so I thought it befitting to introduce another Model Kit to the thread. THE MUMMY! farao
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f117
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f119
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f116
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f120
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f115
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f114
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f118
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f123
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f122
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f124
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f121
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f127
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f128
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f125
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f126
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Pix_f129

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:50 am

You gotta love Universal Monsters!!! Excellent Mummy, Jack! I remember these old Aurora kits, great stuff.

I have many of the Sideshow Toys Universal Monsters, and now I wish I'd bought every one.

Speaking of partially completed kit, Clive, you just reminded me that I have a 1/6th DML SAS jeep kit. I opened it up and started organizing the pieces then put it in two big plastic tubs and haven't looked at it since. I really should get to work on that.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:16 am

Outstanding! bounce bounce

Rage
Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:52 am

gibri wrote:
You gotta love Universal Monsters!!! Excellent Mummy, Jack! I remember these old Aurora kits, great stuff.

I have many of the Sideshow Toys Universal Monsters, and now I wish I'd bought every one.

Speaking of partially completed kit, Clive, you just reminded me that I have a 1/6th DML SAS jeep kit. I opened it up and started organizing the pieces then put it in two big plastic tubs and haven't looked at it since. I really should get to work on that.

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Brian! Yea, i've got a few of those Monster Figures too, the Silver Screen Editions. I wish now I had bought them all as well, they're Quite Spendy these days. Sounds like another Photo Op.! bounce

Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Outstanding! bounce bounce

Thank You Dal, i've got one more Monster Kit build up i'd like to share with everyone then i'll cool my heals and get back to my Joe's. I just don't want to Over Do It. Smile

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Nice painting, another cool classic monster Cool

Imagine one of them Mummies coming into your bedroom in the middle of the night, they are king of the stranglers affraid

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 51_png10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 153_pn10 One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 115_pn10
One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 131b_p10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 138_pn10One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 014_pn10

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:12 pm

gibri wrote:

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Bri,

If it was me with that kit I wouldn't be able to sleep until it's all put together, it sounds like a lovely bit of kit, I look forward to seeing it completed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Another great kit mate, love all the Universal horror movies! cheers cheers

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Rage
Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 3:22 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice painting, another cool classic monster Cool

Imagine one of them Mummies coming into your bedroom in the middle of the night, they are king of the stranglers affraid

Thanks Clivvers! bounce I agree with King of the Stranglers....I better go put a Lock on that curio cabnet. Suspect lol!

Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 3:27 am

clivvers wrote:
gibri wrote:

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Bri,

If it was me with that kit I wouldn't be able to sleep until it's all put together, it sounds like a lovely bit of kit, I look forward to seeing it completed  Very Happy

I agree with Clivvers, I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those 1/6 scale kits! Superb Detail and Joe Sized to Boot! The Possibilities would be Endless!! bounce bounce

Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 3:28 am

Beatlefan wrote:
Another great kit mate, love all the Universal horror movies! cheers cheers

Thanks Beatlefan! Glad you Like Him! Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 4:46 am

Love the mummy! cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:11 am

Rage wrote:
clivvers wrote:
gibri wrote:

Thanks,
Brian
cheers cheers cheers

Bri,

If it was me with that kit I wouldn't be able to sleep until it's all put together, it sounds like a lovely bit of kit, I look forward to seeing it completed  Very Happy

I agree with Clivvers, I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those 1/6 scale kits! Superb Detail and Joe Sized to Boot! The Possibilities would be Endless!! bounce bounce

Thanks guys, yeah, I hear you. What happened is some fellow at OSW did a build of one about the same time i got mine. This guy is some kind of professional, he scratch built an engine and added details you wouldn't believe like brake lines, wiring harness, amazing work. Kind of spoiled it for me. I'd like to do a good job and add some details, but I just don't have the time, knowledge or materials to go that far. Like Dirty Harry says, a man's got to know his limitations. lol! bounce lol!

I need to put that build out of my mind and just get on with it.

cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Rage
Rage

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:48 am

Yea Brian, I know what you mean, i've seen kits built that just Blow's Mine Out Of The Water! But I don't let it bother me, i've came up with My Own Style and have done things and pulled it off that I haven't seen others do that make my kits Special in That way. Plus it's Very Therapeutic for me. And You Guy's and Many Others have made me feel Proud of myself. Thank You ALL for Your Wonderful Comments...it Means Alot. Smile

PostSubject: Re: One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!   One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Of My Other Hobbies, MODEL KITS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: