ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Empty
PostSubject: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey I'm just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?

Professor Gangrene Fan

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:25 pm

I can answer my own question because I’ve got a Cobra Commander and his suitecase.
just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? 2246-F98-C-D931-4020-A4-FC-79737-D5-D085-D

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Cool briefcase! cheers

PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?
Page 1 of 1