ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Joe40 Sets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

List of Joe40 Sets Empty
PostSubject: List of Joe40 Sets   List of Joe40 Sets Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:03 am

All sets are a figure paired with either a card, or a few small accessory cards (except in the case of the footlocker) Certain hair colors are not assigned to specific sets, as they were with the 40th Action Man line. African American figures were available in all the Action Soldier sets (except the club one I believe).

EDIT:I've added a note to all released sets pertaining to whether or not they had pockets (or the pilot's equivalent), and the type of hat. Hasbro included a cloth Cap in some of the sets, because in the earliest days of GI Joe, some figures were released with a cloth cap.

When released at Walmart in 2008, the noted sets were not paired with a figure. The figure and the Accessory set was available separately. I believe hair color was assigned at that time. (Soldier = Auburn, Sailor = Blond, Marine = Black Hair, Pilot = Brunette) This is unconfirmed, so don't take it as law.  Smile All Walmart figures were released with plastic caps.

Information from Joepedia.

Wave 1

Series 1: Soldier Combat (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 2: Sailor Scuba(No Shirt pockets, vinyl sailor cap) (Released Again at Walmart in 2008)
Series 3: Marine Communications (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 4: Pilot Survival (Released Again at Walmart in 2008) (Orange Jumpsuit with side tabs, plastic cap)
Series n/a: Soldier Footlocker (top tray filled based on illustration in lid) (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap) (Target Store Exclusive)

Wave 2

Series 5: Soldier Military Police (Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 6: Soldier 3 Accessory Cards (Sand Bags, MP Helmet, and Machine Gun) (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 7: Sailor Navy Attack (Shirt pockets, Cloth sailor cap)
Series 8: Marine Beachhead (Shirt pocket without buttons, plastic cap)
Series 9: Marine Medic (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap) (Walmart Store Exclusive)

Wave 1

Series 10: Soldier Combat Field Pack (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 11: Marine Dress Parade (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap) (Released Again at Walmart in 2008)
Series 12: Pilot Scramble (Orange Jumpsuit without side tabs, plastic cap)
Series 13: Pilot 3 Cards (Scramble Helmet, Parachute, and Air Vest) (Orange Jumpsuit without side tabs, plastic cap)

Wave 2

Series 14: Soldier Command Post Communication (No Shirt pockets, Cloth cap)
Series 15: Sailor Shore Patrol (No Shirt pockets, Cloth sailor cap)
Series 16: Sailor 4 Cards (Machine Gun, Shore Patrol Small Arms, Basics, Parade Rifle) (No Shirt pockets, Cloth sailor cap)
Series 17: Marine Beachhead Assault (No Shirt pockets, Cloth cap)

Wave 3

Series 18: Soldier Bivouac Tent (Shirt pockets, Cloth cap)
Series 19: Pilot Crash Crew ("Goldenrod" jumpsuit with side tabs, plastic cap)
Series 20: Marine Paratrooper (Shirt pockets, plastic cap)
Series 21: Marine 4 Cards (Flags, Basics, Netting, Helmet) (Shirt pockets, Cloth cap)

Wave 4

Series 22: Soldier Bivouac Sleeping Bag (Unreleased)
Series 23: Soldier 4 Cards (Combat Helmet, Combat Field Pack, Combat Rifle, Combat Jacket) (Unreleased Originally, released by GIJCC in 2005) (No Shirt pockets, both cap versions)
Series 24: Sailor 4 Cards (Navy Attack Helmet, Life Vest, Life Ring, Landing Signal Officer Paddles (Unreleased)
Series 25: Pilot Dress Uniform (Unreleased Originally, released by GIJCC in 2005) ("Goldenrod" Jumpsuit without side tabs, both cap versions)

Wave 5

Series 26: Soldier Ski Patrol (Unreleased)
Series 27: Soldier 4 Cards (Mess Kit and Canteen, Sleeping Bag, Ski Patrol Helmet and rifle, Mountain Troops Snow Shoes) (Unreleased)
Series 28: Sailor Breeches Buoy (Unreleased)
Series 29: Pilot Air Sea Rescue (Unreleased)
Series 30: Soldier Mountain Troops (No Shirt pockets, plastic cap) (JC Penny Store Exclusive) (Released Again at Walmart in 2008)

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!

Last edited by ActionYankee on Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

List of Joe40 Sets Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Joe40 Sets   List of Joe40 Sets Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:25 am

Hasbro also released two Adventure Team sets in 2004 at Meijer (a local Department Store). They are not strict reproductions of 70's sets, but are a hodgepodge of leftover bits from the Timeless and 40th lines, though one set does have some reproduced elements not seen in other reproductions.

Rendezvous at Danger Pass (Clicky > >)

Search for the Radioactive Satellite (Ditto > >)

In 2006, the Land Adventurer was released at Hot Topic (an edgy boutique shop), and in 2007, the Air Adventurer (Dressed as the Sea Adventurer) was released at Urban Outfitters (a Clothing Store).

I saw the Air Adventurer (dressed like the Sea Adventurer) at KB Toys shortly before they went under.

Hasbro released the 5 main Adventure Team Members at Walmart in 2007:
Land Adventurer, Sea Adventurer, Air Adventurer, Adventurer (African American), Man of Action.

All these figures feature the 40th Body and head sculpt (The Black Adventurer features the African American Head), but feature Kung Fu Grip instead of Hard Hands.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films

List of Joe40 Sets
Page 1 of 1