ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rage
Action Soldier
Rage

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Crying or Very sad This is Just Terrible, I'm So Sorry to Hear about the Bombing at that Concert in Manchester, England. I Hope that None of You or Your Loved Ones were there. It's a Shame that you Can't Go Out and have a Good Time anymore for all these Evil People! Please Be Safe and Aware of your Surroundings At All Times, ESPECIALLY where there's Large Groups of people. My Thoughts and Well Wishes go out to You My Brothers. No

Red Devil
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:59 pm

I respect you greatly for this post.
This world we now live in is such a mad place to be. Sad times for ALL those they see as targets! Crying or Very sad

Admin
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:17 pm

This is terrible. My heart goes out to the families and friends of all those lost.

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... 31b180bb3cd45b4ef5129b0aeced20bb92c1ec8d

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Yet another cowardly attack designed to create fear Sad . My heart goes out to the innocent that were caught in this mad mans insanity Sad

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:49 pm

It's another terrible event that plagues this world, an attack on innocent families and youngsters out enjoying life and minding their own business Sad

It was a cowardly act that sickens us all Sad

Those responsible are now in hell.

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:17 am

Rage wrote:
Crying or Very sad This is Just Terrible, I'm So Sorry to Hear about the Bombing at that Concert in Manchester, England. I Hope that None of You or Your Loved Ones were there. It's a Shame that you Can't Go Out and have a Good Time anymore for all these Evil People! Please Be Safe and Aware of your Surroundings At All Times, ESPECIALLY where there's Large Groups of people. My Thoughts and Well Wishes go out to You My Brothers. No

you have my full respect my friend, for your thoughtful post.....

its a world we live now, its the next Generation and the generation after ours I fear for...

Armoured Car Commander
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:10 am

hate when this happens
I hope the wounded recover and no more die from their wounds
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Tof
Eagle Eyes
Tof

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:37 am

I send my heart to Manchester

http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 5:17 am

Disgusting shameful cowardly act.

Thoughts are with the people of Manchester especially those directly affected.

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Volgan10
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
NAVY FROGMAN
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:15 am

heartbreaking

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:15 am

Horrible act, my heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims.

Brian
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Ski Patrol
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:28 am

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for the posts - I've just been in to Manchester to day on business. Strange atmosphere , really "quiet", people going about their daily lives and a sense of deep sadness tinged with a steely resolve.

As a parent especially , that part of you really gets impacted..

Thanks all & Stay safe everyone .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....   I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm So Sorry To Hear About What Happened In Manchester....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: