ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete Adventure Team

Go down 
+13
Brigadier Graemon
TheOneManKid
Professor Gangrene Fan
Gunner Munro
BAMComix
inntruderr61
gibri
ActionYankee
Wolf_Soldier64
Jet-
blueboxier
clivvers
Beatlefan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 10:24 am

TNshooter wrote:
I haven't tried leaving mine in sunlight to make him glow in the dark.
At least he's obvious!
I apparently have a MAM that has camo markings that show up if exposed to sunlight.
Now short of putting out about 200+ figures in the sun just to determine which one seems a bit of a task!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 3:59 pm

LeStryge wrote:

I apparently have a MAM that has camo markings that show up if exposed to sunlight.
Now short of putting out about 200+ figures in the sun just to determine which one seems a bit of a task!

Oh well, what else do you have to do during the military enforced lockdown? Neutral

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 4:53 pm

LeStryge wrote:

At least he's obvious!

I have a small Joe that was a mail-in, I think it's a Sgt Savage figure, that does the same thing,
shows camo markings when exposed to sunlight. I didn't know there was a MAM that did that.
Maybe Alexander could say which figure it is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 12:34 am

TNshooter wrote:
I didn't know there was a MAM that did that.
Maybe Alexander could say which figure it is?
Alex has already shown me the figure in its original packaging, (he is a wealth of MAM info!) but as so many of my troops come from charity shops and arrived naked and without any identification or accessories at all to say what release they are, it doesn't really help.
Maybe one day when I am photographing outdoors one bloke will all of a sudden magically colour up?
Back to top Go down
Myles_Falworth
Painted Head
Myles_Falworth

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 8:41 pm

Great looking collection!  I have most of the Club figures, but I never ordered the Comrade of Action uniform set, and my Comrade of Action Joe is lurking somewhere probably in my basement.  I've misplaced him.  He's probably running covert ops down there with some of the off-brand figures.  I am also missing the green jacket and silver hunting rifle for the Man of Asia. I inexplicably sold that uniform set to someone else a long time ago, and then decided I wished I hadn't. Fortunately, I found the pants and tunic later for a reasonable price, so my Man of Asia at least looks good.   I was never interested in the Man of Evil or the Man of Mystery.  So I made no effort to acquire them even when I was a club member.    But overall, the club made outstanding figures, and boxes.  My hat is way off to Brian Savage and the whole GIJCC team.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 9:08 pm

That's really quite the collection you have there.
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 1:10 am

I wish I had the outfit for the Man of Asia.

And I've still yet to build the Aged Adventurer and Counter Culture Adventurer. Then my set is complete...

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Myles_Falworth
Painted Head
Myles_Falworth

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 4:21 am

I'm going to ransack the house this weekend and look for my Comrade of Action. I hope I didn't sell him too. Last I remember he was in his box, with the green long underwear on. No uniform set. I wonder if anyone has one.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 7:36 am

Myles_Falworth wrote:
I'm going to ransack the house this weekend and look for my Comrade of Action.  I hope I didn't sell him too.  Last I remember he was in his box, with the green long underwear on.  No uniform set.  I wonder if anyone has one.

It's funny the things we misplace, you know, he is going to be in the last place you look Laughing Laughing

Myles_Falworth likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
he is going to be in the last place you look Laughing Laughing
THAT Dal, is an guaranteed actual fact! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Also going to build a custom Bulletman figure.

But he's not a superhero. He's an actor who played Bulletman on TV, and was also a series lead in The Defenders.

The Joke being Bulletman and Hasbro's Defenders figures used the same head mold.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Adventure Team   Complete Adventure Team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Adventure Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2