ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photobucket and disappearing pictures.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Photobucket and disappearing pictures.  Empty
PostSubject: Photobucket and disappearing pictures.    Photobucket and disappearing pictures.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Anyone who is using Photobucket to upload images to the site might like to check their old posts as you will find that your photos have disappeared to be replaced by a message from Photobucket asking you to update your account to enable third party sharing of your photos.

Unfortunately this "update" involves now paying for having the ability to share your photos on sites like this. Would you believe they want $399.99 per year for what until no was a free service!!!

This is a massive pain as it means that numerous posts on this site that previously showed lots of photos will now not have any photos in the posts.

Thanks a million Photobucket!

Can anyone recommend a good free photo sharing site?
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket and disappearing pictures.    Photobucket and disappearing pictures.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket and disappearing pictures.    Photobucket and disappearing pictures.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm

I don't use a Sharing Site, I just use My Camera and My Computer. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket and disappearing pictures.    Photobucket and disappearing pictures.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photobucket and disappearing pictures.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: