ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repro Scuba Suits?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 5:35 am

I'm not looking for rubber ones. Once upon a time I broke a Joe with a rubber wet suit. Once bitten twice shy and all that.

I'm curious about some stretchy lycra ones. I've heard a lot about them, and would like to give it a whirl if the price is right.

Anyone have one or know where I could purloin one? (Except with money)

(Sadly Project-ARE doesn't have any, and seems to have stopped making more of anything Sad )

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am

I've looked before... struggled to find them on the net... no joy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Sorry, I can't help on the free front, but i opted for a neoprene one from Cotswold Collectables (back in the dark days of 2013, when we did a group order)

I've got two one on my SAS frogman on page 8 and one on Underwater Assault on the last page of my Collection click here

I did have a vintage one but watched as it crumbled so went with neoprene, last time i looked they were on ebay 1/6 frogman.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 1:36 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
I'm not looking for rubber ones. Once upon a time I broke a Joe with a rubber wet suit. Once bitten twice shy and all that.

I'm curious about some stretchy lycra ones. I've heard a lot about them, and would like to give it a whirl if the price is right.

Anyone have one or know where I could purloin one? (Except with money)

(Sadly Project-ARE doesn't have any, and seems to have stopped making more of anything  Sad )

Ian,

I don't have any spare lycra wetsuits, sorry, they are all on my MAM figures... MAM is the keyword here Wink You should definitely start looking amongst the MAM range on ebay, some of  the MAM lycra diving gear was used in the modern G.I.Joe range but offered in different colours to the ones used for uk sets. Try searching ebay for MAM divers and the likes, you'll be able to blag all you need for next to nothing Wink

I think there's a blue and black wet suit available in the modern Joe range, similar to the MAM one in this link:

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t2217-mam-scuba-diver-an-in-depth-walk-around?highlight=scuba+diver

Good luck Smile

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 6:17 am

clivvers wrote:
I don't have any spare lycra wetsuits, sorry, they are all on my MAM figures... MAM is the keyword here Wink You should definitely start looking amongst the MAM range on ebay, some of  the MAM lycra diving gear was used in the modern G.I.Joe range but offered in different colours to the ones used for uk sets. Try searching ebay for MAM divers and the likes, you'll be able to bag all you need for next to nothing Wink

clivvers is right on this! I have several MAM lycra versions, some with stripes down the seams, some plain. Short sleeves/legs and long versions.

Absolutely THE best wetsuit and complete diving gear EVER is TOYSCITY 1/6 COMBAT DIVER SET.
It has EVERYTHING you could ever want, ...including a brilliant wetsuit.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repro Scuba Suits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repro Scuba Suits?   Repro Scuba Suits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repro Scuba Suits?
Page 1 of 1