ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Postimage.org

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Postimage.org  Empty
PostSubject: Postimage.org    Postimage.org  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:47 pm

https://postimages.org/

I am guessing certain members have been using this photo hosting site for a while now . Anyone care to highlight any pros / cons . Advice on setting it up , any privacy settings worth setting ect ect . Photobucket , is not the first host site to mess up online photos , so make sure you always back up your photos on your computers folks .

Wolf_Soldier64

Postimage.org  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postimage.org    Postimage.org  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi Mark,

I never have used photo bucket, I always use (host an image) if you move you're the arrow over the icons at the top of the new message bar, one icon says host an image... if you click on that it comes up with select file then that put a link to your photos you've saved on the computer...

hope this helps Mark,

Admin
BAMComix

Postimage.org  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postimage.org    Postimage.org  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:16 pm

I use both postimage and flickr.

Posting on postimage is straight forward enough. Upload your pics into your chosen folder, the click the share icon. Copy the link, hotlink for forums (second from bottom) then paste into your ammo thread cheers

If using flickr, which offers 1TB of free space, click on uploaded image, then click the arrow icon.
When the pop up appears, click BBCode, set your size, I use mediums largest setting, then copy the code directly into your ammo thread.

Hope it helps mate cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Postimage.org  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postimage.org    Postimage.org  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:41 am

I use host a image on this site also...

Postimage.org  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postimage.org    Postimage.org  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postimage.org
Page 1 of 1