ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

couple of bashes

Go down 
+7
TALLY HO
ghost recon
inntruderr61
zulu1
Sparkys6887
BAMComix
Reddragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Hello all , managed to get a few pics done.The tom stone figure is cotswold with vintage clothes, beefeater was a compitition entry and the sas guys I done a few years ago , hope you like em. I think the badges on the beefeater are a little small so toying with changing them.

couple of bashes Tom

couple of bashes IMG_7637

couple of bashes Beefeater3

couple of bashes Sas
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 pm

wow taffy amazing kitbashes !! loving the Tom Stone and his necklace, nice touch mate. The beef eater looks awesome as well, as do the sas guys !! keep em coming mate !
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am

Great work Taffy. Your beefeater is awesome and displays really well with the blues and royals and lifeguard. Your SAS crew look amazing too and are crying out for a Zulu1 custom jeep and the cots Tom stone is great too. As Dal said keep them coming you've got a real talent mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 am

Taffy, great customs - the beefeater is fantastic!
Back to top Go down

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 am

Nice work Taffy!

Rick
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am

Wonderful job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 am

Taff , those bashes are spectacular !! The beefeater is just stunning..........Simply Fantatsic ! What an ingenious idea. Excellent thread.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Great bashes ... They are all outstanding
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm

All superb mate and the beefeater has taken my breath away

STUNNING work just STUNNING Smile
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, my mother has to take most of the credit for the beefeater as she did all the sewing, it was a bit fiddly and got on her nerves a bit, we took the pattern off a german para smock and added a bit here and there, Very Happy , but we got there in the end. Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Nice bashes taffy, Beefeater is brilliant and I love the Para's!
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 pm

I finally got my grunts done, A big thank you to ghost recon for his help and generosity, hope the eyes dont spoil them G.R lol, thanks again .
couple of bashes Grunt1
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm

WOW !!! mate, they are truly fantastic !! What a great set up too, so natural looking, cannot wait to get mine finished now cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm really glad that you finally got your grunts done Reddragon Very Happy , I'm loving the way you have set up your grunts, like they having relaxed time.

Great photo Reddragon Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Taffy , you sir have excelled. BP's or not my friend. These pictures are outstanding !!!
The backdrop alone is perfect , but then combined with the Grunts............................Just magnificent. I am so pleased to see these mate & can't praise you on them enough. FANTASTIC !
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 am

Yep truly stunning. I love these this has got to be a photo competition winner, I mean entry :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 am

Awesome Vietnam Shot..... LOVE IT......

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 am

Those grunts are awesome Taff! Backdrop is blinking ace!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

couple of bashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of bashes   couple of bashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couple of bashes
Page 1 of 1