ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:14 am

Action Man wakes up with a start.  Totally confused by his surroundings, he asks, “Where am I.”
Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  D52BE82F-9066-42F7-AA2A-73B51DBFBFD4

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  1116CA3A-1F13-4FCE-851E-E7299C172045
“You are in an underground medical hospital.  You have been in a coma for four weeks and it is only in the last few minutes that you have started to come around. I am a Consultant Medic with the army. I must say you have given us quite a fright. We were worried that you might not regain consciousness. Thant goodness you are awake and appear to be no worse for the ordeal you have been through.”

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  B812E37E-BD17-4E4D-9222-98656753F9CB
Action Man looks flustered!  “‘But the letter that each Council of Doom Member got; the secret meeting between the C.D.M;  the Invisible  Man; Professor Layton; the Time Travel Machine!” Action Man’s face became even more distraught,  “A young Gangrene killed Dr. X;  Gangrene himself is killed by No Face, and I Was kidnapped by No Face!  I remember choking No Face myself with the handcuffs he himself had put on me until the life had gone out of him!!!  I  made a  list of Council of Doom members; Max and his Street Gang, all in jail for armed robberies; Anti-Freeze caught by the Arctic Police and held in a secret underground  ice base!  Tempest a reformed character and now worshipped as a weather God!!!”  Action Man blurted all this out in total belief that this had all happened.

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  888C4958-1656-4B04-9BCE-31409D0165FD
“I’ve never heard of Professor Layton.  Time Travel Machines don’t exist.  The Invisible Man was a character in a movie, totally fictional, and Dr. X and his Council of Doom are still at large. I’m sorry to say, that all that was just a dream you’ve had whilst you were in a coma!” The Doctor advised Action Man to try and relax. He added that all would become clear shortly.  “I know all of this is hard to take in Action Man, but I have seen other patients in the same position as yourself. Please just try to give yourself time to recover. You have gone through a lot.”

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  D6121_AB2-6_DCF-49_F3-9_EAA-_F9_EAFFB8_BC4_F

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:15 am

Well done Alex! Always enjoy your pics & stories! cheers

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 am

Well done great story

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 am

So it was all a dream? A great story al! well done bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Alex! Always enjoy your pics & stories! cheers

Thanks very much for your comments inntruderr61.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 am

Rustygun wrote:
Well done great story

Thanks very much Rustygun.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:52 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
So it was all a dream? A great story al! well done bounce

I’m sorry but yes it was all sadly just a dream in the end. I’m glad that you thought that it was a great story Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.    Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: THE END.
Page 1 of 1