ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Empty
PostSubject: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Fantastic work Dal!

Things are getting serious at BAMHQ, all HQ's should now be on high alert!!!!

Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Fantastic work Dal!

Things are getting serious at BAMHQ, all HQ's should now be on high alert!!!!

Yes Banners arrival is really making waves! : Rolling Eyes . Having the HQ's on high alert may not be such a bad thing cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:29 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Now I'm wondering whats going to happen next... bounce bounce bounce

Fantastic Dal! cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Fantastic Dal!  cheers

Its gonna be good jim! bounce

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
bounce bounce bounce

Fantastic Dal!  cheers

Its gonna be good jim! bounce

bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

ASTRONAUGHT
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Awesome as usual..... great story ..

Are you like me and takes hundreds of photos and then painstakingly go through them to find your favourites
Or are you a one shot wonder and get it right first time...

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Rustygun wrote:

Awesome as usual.....  great story ..

Are you like me and takes hundreds of photos and then painstakingly go through them to find your favourites
Or are you a one shot wonder and get it right first time...

Thanks Dean!

No mate, I am like you, I take loads of photos of each figure and/or position of a figure before moving on to the next one, it takes forever, but it is rewarding when we find a great shot eh? bounce bounce bounce

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 pm

excellent work Dal cant wait for the next instalment Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
excellent work Dal cant wait for the next instalment Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce

Cheers wolfie! bounce bounce

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Fantastic Dal!!

All HQ commanders definitely need to be vigilant at the moment. Unseen forces seem to be making their move against us. It's a time of great concern.

...well a time to worry anyway, although having Joe and Hank at SKJ HQ and their 2.0 counterparts at BAM I'd say Cliff and Jake have the least of all the commanders to worry about!! lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Fantastic Dal!!

All HQ commanders definitely need to be vigilant at the moment. Unseen forces seem to be making their move against us. It's a time of great concern.

...well a time to worry anyway, although having Joe and Hank at SKJ HQ and their 2.0 counterparts at BAM I'd say Cliff and Jake have the least of all the commanders to worry about!! lol! lol!

Thanks steve bounce bounce bounce Yes a worrying time indeed Sad , It is time for all HQ's to tighten their security or who knows what could happen? Suspect Suspect Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 am

Excellent story so far!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:37 am

Razz wrote:
Excellent story so far!! cheers cheers

Thanks Razz bounce bounce bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 5:10 pm

I really really enjoyed Chapter Two of An old face returns. It’s just great to see some of the X Street Gang in the comic, hope I’ll be seeing them in more of the chapters but if I don’t that’s alright too.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I really really enjoyed Chapter Two of An old face returns. It’s just great to see some of the X Street Gang in the comic, hope I’ll be seeing them in more of the chapters but if I don’t that’s alright too.

Really pleased you enjoyed it Al bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!   Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bamcomix - An old face returns - Chapter Two - Don't Poke The Bear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: