ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:16 pm

After spinning through The Rolling Stones' Grrr!, I found that "The Last Time" really lends itself to a combat mission.

The opening riff is when the choppers are flying in, against the backdrop of the setting sun.

And of course, the lyrics could have the meaning of 'I could die, I don't know."

I will choose "The Last Time" by The Rolling Stones as the Special Operations Service regimental battle song.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Great choice Ian!

Reminds me of another of my favourite Stones tracks that was used for the fantastic Tour Of Duty TV series

https://youtu.be/V7krUOqf6I8

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Russian Infantry
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 6:06 am

So what's wrong with this one? Fits on all levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Armoured Car Commander
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Oopd! Posted twice   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 12:48 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? And you can have more than one choon.

Admin please delete this post as I've just realized I've posted twice so I've deleted the content, but can't get rid of the post.

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
Armoured Car Commander
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 1:30 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? And you can have more than one choon.

Kimono Troop likes to play music on a boombox when they go into action, a-la Oddball in the film "Kelly's Heroes.  They usually play a series of tunes including:  

"Scotland The Brave,"

CCR's "Bad Moon Rising"

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 50181907618_dcf1cc9073_cBattle Song by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

"Barry McGuire's "Eve of Destruction," and;

The Girls und Panzer arrangement of "Yuki no Shingun," (Marching in the snow." )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg&t=123s
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Flock Head
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 am

This is a really cool thread. I've had songs I like to hum when I think of my Joes on missions.

Alice Cooper's "Who do you think we are"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXtBFxmTDYc

And Emerson, Lake and Palmer's "Touch and go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsXvZiiNNY

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 11:08 am

TNshooter wrote:
This is a really cool thread. I've had songs I like to hum when I think of my Joes on missions.

Daryl

Great choices! bounce bounce

Flock Head
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 6:10 am

Thanks Dal!

Another one I thought of, Five Finger Death Punch's version of Bad Company.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 7:45 am

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Dal!

Another great choice bounce bounce

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 2:46 pm

TNshooter wrote:

Daryl

Yes great choices.. Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 2:47 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Dal!

cheers cheers cheers

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Flock Head
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:47 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Chosen one for me would be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

That's a great one Wolf_Soldier64! I didn't think of it.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Flock Head
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:52 am

Yes great choices.. Very Happy

Thanks Jim!

Daryl
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Good ones WS! cheers
I like that old time rockNroll,, cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Here's one:

Flock Head
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 11:34 am

I thought of another song, Van Halen's Mean Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4akn6e59TQ

I think it would go well with Sarah's brick diorama.

Daryl

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: