ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
+17
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
Blondeactionman
Kimono Troop Command
LeStryge
Beatlefan
ActionYankee
JohnnyE4
SCU_HQ
somekindajoe
gibri
Jet-
Joe90
peterodgers
signalman
No Face Fan.
ghost recon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:47 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Chosen one for me would be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

That's a great one Wolf_Soldier64! I didn't think of it.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 7:52 am

Yes great choices.. Very Happy

Thanks Jim!

Daryl
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Good ones WS! cheers
I like that old time rockNroll,, cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Here's one:

Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 11:34 am

I thought of another song, Van Halen's Mean Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4akn6e59TQ

I think it would go well with Sarah's brick diorama.

Daryl

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
No Face Fan.
No Face Fan.

PostSubject: What piece of music would you use for your villain or bad guys?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:58 pm

What piece of music would you use for your villain or bad guys?

TasMan
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 2:36 pm

There's is literally tons of Metal and Techno that I could have chosen But, The first thing into My head was this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_hOR50u7ek
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:51 pm

When Doctor Evil is going about a typical day doing evil deeds, 36-24-36 as performed by The Shadows is running on continuous loop in his evil mind. He pictures himself as being the epitome of cool, and few tunes ooze cool like this one:

Admin
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:56 pm

Classy response, TasMan! That is a powerful and impressive performance! Good stuff!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 12:30 am

Great stuff! cheers

Alex if I had villians I'd play this music... Twisted Evil

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
New Recruit
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 2:12 am

Long Tall Sally from Predator:
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
New Recruit
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Perfect for your start of an epic adventure

But then things get tense:

War was declared.....

Being hunted......

But everything has a peaceful end

Blondeactionman likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
New Recruit
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 6:45 pm

I can totally hear this being played as my HUNT Commandos ride into a mission

Almost self explentatory

If I would choose a Theme tune it would be this:

or this one:

Yes I like Synthwave

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Great choices zero! bounce bounce

Armoured Car Commander
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 3:33 am

Cool music ZeroDelta, I really like the Ramones song.

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
New Recruit
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm

Sometimes, even the Bad Guys get the Funk:

When you fight the ultimate evil

Blake and Mortimer´s theme is something I think many on here would use for their figures.

Bob Morane would be something I would use, once I managed to get the custom figures going:

Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
New Recruit
ZeroDelta

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 7:10 pm

I posted that over at OSF, but I think that works for "Going odd to an Adventure" very well:

The same musician made an even more Epic version of that theme:

Frank Kelpacki always a good choice for action music:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: General 1/6 Figure Chat-
Jump to: