ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges Empty
PostSubject: Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges   Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:22 am

Hi guys
I've been in contact with Tony Bartoon of Antheads. As you know a great supplier of repro badges for our VAM guys.

He has asked me to post the following :
“because of sickness I shall be unable to supply badges for a month or so, but I hope to resume service after that. In future customers will have to be limited to five of any one badge, because I am not geared up for mass production.”

Tony has explained his manufacturing process and its small scale so we need to be patient  Very Happy
. If one of the moderators could make this a sticky until Tony lets us know he is back in the swing of things ?

Take care all
Gunner
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges   Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 am

Thanks for letting us know Steve! Lets wish him a speedy recovery! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Message from Tony Barton- Antheads repro badges
Page 1 of 1