ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Nan Natalie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skorpion
New Recruit
skorpion

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Anyone recognise the hand painted solid sculpt figure with the denim shorts? clue bop

IMG_1077

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 pm

It’s fabulous to see you posting again skorpion. They both look like prototypes to me.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 2:37 pm

I have no idea but cool pic and glad to see you post! Very Happy

New Recruit
skorpion

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Thanks Akkie and Jim, yes been a while. The answer to today's quiz is....... The solid sculpt is on the back of packaging shot ....remember in product dev speed to market is key so all dev is as concurrant as poss meaning that when the graphics guys are working on packaging the final product often does not exist! the other is a vsp vendor sample pilot basically a first shot off the tool

p.s the Action Nan is a typo and nothing to do with my very hot curry last night or,,, any older blood relatives of Action Man!
Back to top Go down
skorpion
New Recruit
skorpion

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:15 pm

amnataliebop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action Nan Natalie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Nan Natalie   Action Nan Natalie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Nan Natalie
Page 1 of 1