ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mam going around America and UK HQs.

Go down 
+4
somekindajoe
gibri
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:42 am

PBFresh wrote:
Now that I can post photos, I would like to participate again....

Just a suggestion: it sounds like maybe this topic needs to be HEAVILY PROMOTED for another week or so to see if there are any other latecomers who would like to join.

Also, maybe a firm closing date for sign-ups might be a good idea.

Another thought about something participants need to factor in: if the figure spends ten to fourteen days with each host, and you allow a week for shipping between hosts (possibly more for international), each "visit" by the figure can easily take between three and four weeks. So it's important to try to project what your situation might be like several months in the future, depending on where you fall on the list. With six or seven participants, the process could take five or six months. Participants falling later on the list might not see the figure for several months. If you have a "big event" coming up – weddings, babies, university, graduation, moving house, surgery – you might want to consider the timing before volunteering as a host.

I don't mean to barge in here and over-complicate things. These are merely suggestions to help ensure the figure completes his adventure successfully.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:58 am

PBFresh wrote:
Now that I can post photos, I would like to participate again. I can get the figure from Razz and send him back the same way.

I’ll add you to the list so look out for yourself on the list.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 am

Here is the final running order of the trip.

Razz New York

PBFresh

inntruderr61 Pennsylvania USA

SCU_HQ Utah

gibri Mishawaka, Indiana

somekindajoe London

Rogue-Trooper Bedfordshire

Gunner Munro Northwich Cheshire

What do you guys think?

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 pm

is it supposed to be PBFresh after Razz?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:37 pm

gibri wrote:
is it supposed to be PBFresh after Razz?

Smile

It is now. Would you like to take part gibri but if it’s not your kinda thing that’s alright.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:42 pm

I did this once before and it was fun.

Yes, please add me to the list, Alex. I think after Jim/Inntruderr would be geographically best as I am in the Midwest between Pennsylvania and Utah.

Or, actually, I wouldn't mind paying the freight to ship it to Steve in London. I imagine the cost goes up the farther away and Utah might be kind of expensive.

So, add me after Dave/Utah.

Thanks,
cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by gibri on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:46 pm

I’ve updated the list.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Sorry Alex, I changed it again. I'll volunteer to pick up the shipping cost to London. So I can go after Dave/SCU HQ
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 am

ACKIE88 wrote:

Razz New York

SCU_HQ

gibri Mishawaka, Indiana

SCU_HQ Utah

inntruderr61 Pennsylvania USA

What do you guys think?

Shocked I think I'm seeing SCU_HQ twice! Razz

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 am

Yes your right. I’ll fix that now.

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:37 am

Hmmm, just saw this list...Up to you Al but it would make more sense for me to ship it to intrudderr in PA than SCU HQ in Utah...I'm sure that was just a small mistake, just wanted to point it out...and yes, PBFresh is still involved but I'll just drive AM over to him for his 2 weeks then I'll be shipping him out to the next person
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 am

Razz wrote:
Hmmm, just saw this list...Up to you Al but it would make more sense for me to ship it to intrudderr in PA than SCU HQ in Utah...I'm sure that was just a small mistake, just wanted to point it out...and yes, PBFresh is still involved but I'll just drive AM over to him for his 2 weeks then I'll be shipping him out to the next person

Well if you think it would make more sense for you to ship it to intrudderr in PA than SCU HQ in Utah, I’ll change the list again Laughing. You make perfect sense Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:30 pm

This is the Mam that’s going to be going around America and UK HQs.
Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 5168B507-6084-45DE-8796-5958E412DBC0
He’ll have a gun holster and maybe a laptop among him.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Just a update on my Mam going around America and uk HQs, I’ve posted him off to Razz today and I’ve also got it tracked.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:53 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Just a update on my Mam going around America and uk HQs, I’ve posted him off to Razz today and I’ve also got it tracked.

Awesome Alex! cheers cheers cheers

After Razz sends it to me Gibri is closer than  SCU HQ in Utah so?
which one should I send to? lol

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:55 pm

His journey begins! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:16 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

Gibri volunteered to be last in the US because it costs more to send things overseas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:17 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:

I'll have my people be on the lookout for him, Al cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 pm

And he's off...!!!

Sorry to be so confusing (do it to myself all the time), but, yeah I volunteered to post it to London/SKJ.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:24 am

Razz wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:
ACKIE88 wrote:

Gibri volunteered to be last in the US because it costs more to send things overseas...

ok... thanks Bri!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:05 am

That guy's gonna need a big box to fit around those beefy biceps! Shocked

Do we send our postal address to ACKIE88 or to the person hosting prior to us?

Will the photos and comments be posted in this topic?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 12:07 pm

I’m going to make up a separate thread were we can post pictures and leave comments.

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:00 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
That guy's gonna need a big box to fit around those beefy biceps! Shocked

Do we send our postal address to ACKIE88 or to the person hosting prior to us?

Will the photos and comments be posted in this topic?

Not sure how Al has it planned but I would think the person before you should be given the address, makes sending it a bit easier lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Right it begins with Razz, then Razz will drive it to PBFresh, then PBFresh will give it back to Razz, then Razz will send it off to inntruderr61, then inntruderr61 will send it to SCU_HQ, then SCU_HQ will send it to
gibri, then gibri will send it off to somekindajoe, then somekindajoe will send it to Rogue-Trooper, then Rogue-Trooper will send it to Gunner Munro.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Everyone will have him for two weeks, then after the two weeks are up send him on to the next member. While he’s at yours for two weeks he can just stay at your HQ or he can do a bit of sightseeing or both but it’s totally up to you guys but it be nice if he’d done a bit of sightseeing. You can do this though ether random pictures or though a short story or again both. As I’ve typed before once I get the pm from Razz I’ll set up a separate thread for his going around America and UK tour random pictures and short stories. Have lots of fun with him  when he’s visiting you and hope he gets a bit of a sun tan Tehe.

PostSubject: Re: Mam going around America and UK HQs.    Mam going around America and UK HQs.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mam going around America and UK HQs.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next