ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:30 pm

They are a lot of Action Man and Joe characters that we see in random pictures and mostly in stories and I think we should show them our appreciation or outstanding Services. So which character or characters do you want to share your appreciation or outstanding Services that they’ve done and what’s your reasons.

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:34 pm

SKJ's Joe and Hank! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:18 am

I nominate Lord Conan! He's done more "services" than anyone else... lol! ...matter of fact, Hank and Joe may not even exist if it wasn't for Lord Conan Evil or Very Mad What if he fathered Hank and Joe 2.0 as well? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  No, that's too much to think about... Cool

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:52 am

Razz wrote:
I nominate Lord Conan! He's done more "services" than anyone else... lol! ...matter of fact, Hank and Joe may not even exist if it wasn't for Lord Conan Evil or Very Mad What if he fathered Hank and Joe 2.0 as well? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  No, that's too much to think about... Cool

lol! @ Razz

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:10 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
They are a lot of Action Man and Joe characters that we see in random pictures and mostly in stores and I think we should show them our appreciation or outstanding Services. So which character or characters do you want to share your appreciation or outstanding Services that they’ve done and what’s your reasons.

I'm not really understanding... scratch
Action Man seen mostly in stores??? Did you mean stories?

Anyhow I appreciate everyone that shares there AM/Joe pics and comics on this forum...So many great comics, figures, and poses! cheers cheers cheers

But there is one character that makes me chuckle the most .... lol!
Another one of SKJ's creations...

Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Fotofl17

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:34 am

lol! lol! lol! @ Jim, I forgot about him!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:14 am

I'm not really understanding... scratch
Action Man seen mostly in stores??? Did you mean stories?

Yes I mean stories inntruderr61 and not stores. Thanks for correction the right spelling for me.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:39 pm

They is only one character for me that I want to show my Appreciation and dose outstanding Services and that is Lord Conan!
Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  9822E346-7225-4465-81DD-11DA13F91506

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:51 pm

He is quite a guy! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

Man he sure is Dal, he sure is. He’s probably nearly bedded most of the famous woman in history. He leaves his mark with every woman he’s been with and leaves a picture of himself so they don’t forget what he looks like. Action Men want to be him and if not they’ve definitely heard the stories about him.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 2:46 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

Man he sure is Dal, he sure is. He’s probably nearly beded most of the famous woman in history. He leaves his mark with every woman he’s been with and leaves a picture of himself so they don’t forget what he looks like. Action Men want to be him and if not they’ve definitely heard the stories about him.

Or they call him "Daddy" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 3:09 pm

lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 am

Another character for me that I want to show my Appreciation and dose outstanding Services and that is Indiana Fritz
Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  1_FBDFC70-7_FD3-4_E43-93_CB-6_C4_E11_C7_B30_F

Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  C363_CF23-5_DB6-450_A-_BEB3-3_A14_A4_D8440_B

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 am

I’m going to re-ask the question again They are a lot of Action Man and Joe characters that we see in random pictures and mostly in stories and I think we should show them our appreciation or outstanding Services. So which character or characters do you want to share your appreciation or outstanding Services that they’ve done and what’s your reasons.

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.    Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appreciation or Outstanding Services to our figure characters.
Page 1 of 1