ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 Captain Action

Go down 
+13
jcast
action-johnny
Rossini
Captian action
BAMComix
DrDalek6
zulu1
Danthecoat
ghost recon
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
Professor Gangrene Fan
Beatlefan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 pm

great figs anyone know where i can get one
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm

action-johnny wrote:
...or is just the way the belt buckle clips in?
Yes AJ, its just the belt buckle. Does look like a big E though Very Happy 

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm

snow white wrote:
great figs anyone know where i can get one
Cots or Ebay are the best bet mate. Two new outfits due for release soon too.....Iron Man and Wolverine.

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Captain Action news from New York Comic Con:
http://www.figures.com/forums/news/41151-nycc13-captain-action.html

Pictures of new Round 2 Captain Action items from the New York City Comic Con:
http://www.figures.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=9972

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 pm

great stuff
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 am

wonder when the batman and joker will be out ,liking the look of superman too, at this rate i'll need about 30 captain actions .....lol! only got the one at the moment and he is a playing mantis figure, I know the gloves of the outfits dont go on them as the do not have the removable hands like the round 2 figs as I got a partial capt. America outfit
when I purchased mine the guy had used the capt America head for something else !cheers cheers cheers 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencaptain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 am

the hands pull off (bit tight but they do)
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 pm

snow white wrote:
the hands pull off (bit tight but they do)
I am a mallet fisted ,sausage fingered buffoon and would probably break him if I tried !!!
lol! lol! lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencaptain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
jcast
New Recruit
jcast

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 pm

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 1385034_10151711731493857_222278250_n
This was just posted on Captain Action's official Facebook page with the message: "Wouldja like to see a Vision set? Vote by tweeting this pic and #CAasVision".
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:26 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:44 pm

I finally got around to picking up the Iron man and Wolverine Round 2 CA sets just before Christmas. It looks like these two will be the last ones as Round 2 seem to have lost interest in producing 12inch and have started a 6inch line instead. A real shame as they had just secured the license to produce DC figures!

At least these complete the Hawkeye uniform.

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 DSCF8653_zpsb3c40c90

I've been a fan of ol'Clint Barton since he and the Black Widow were Iron Man's sparring partners in 'Tales of Suspense' and it's nice to see him dressed properly as opposed to that non-costume the guy in the movies wears!

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 DSCF8654_zps50bc74b3

The Iron Man set is OK but I do think it has an 'end of line' feel to it.

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 DSCF8647_zpsb28da36b

The helmet minus the mask looks so 'Lost in Space'!

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 DSCF8649_zpsb969d5c5

Wolverine is the best though, maybe his style of costume suits the CA concept best.

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 DSCF8645_zps4c15b510

A bit of a surprise for me as I have to admit I don't really like Wolverine much!!(I hope Dal isn't listening!) I saw him as just this month's throw away villain when he first appeared in the Hulk.

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_181_zps86ec6afa

I warmed to him when they relaunched the X-men in '77 but since then as his popularity has sky rocketed he's become over used and boring!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:46 pm

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Page_1_zps6b3bc240

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Page_2_zps807b228c

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Page_3_zps9ca02104

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 pm

...And before anyone suggests there's no way Hank could beat Wolverine lets do the math!  Very Happy

Hank is a 1972 Action Man Sailor. His cap badge read 'HMS Dreadnaught'. Over the years several Royal Navy vessels have had that name but between 1960 and 1980 HMS Dreadnaught was a nuclear-powered submarine. That makes Hank (as a member of her crew) a 'Sub Mariner' .

captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Sub-Mariner1968n1_zps76f308fc

In the Marvel universe the Sub Mariner is a big hitter right up there with the Hulk, the Thing and Thor, hence Wolverine had no chance! I rest my case!    

lol!lol!lol!lol!

Back to top Go down
action-johnny
Painted Head
action-johnny

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:33 pm

All I can say Steve is....bloody MARVEL-ous mate!!!

I agree 100% with everything you said about Wolverine, I feel exactly the same way as you do.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Brilliant work, Steve, totally brilliant!!!

No arguments from me -- loved it!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Excellent comic strip, Steve! It made me laugh  santa  santa  santa

The CA costumes are very colourful and cheerful, I like them santa rendeer santa rendeer

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:42 am

lol! love the comic... lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 am

superb sets steve!!, those marvel outfits are fab!, and you have finished the set too, AWESOME!!!!!

God 'ol Hank! he certainly showed wolvie who was boss Very Happy . I really enjoyed that mate, just terrific cheers
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Damn!!!! How did I miss this well done that man.
If you've ever witnessed a sailor on shore leave you'll know they are indestructible lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Oh, this is great stuff! Beatlefan had/has an impressive collection of Round2 Captain Action figs and uniforms! Nice pics, great opportunity to get a good, clear look at everything.

I gotta say, the Ironman outfit is my fave of the costume sets, because, as mentioned, it looks like a 1950s TV show space suit when the mask is removed. I might need to poke around on eBay to see if those still show up.

The comic strip is HILARIOUS! And so, so true! "A thousand back yard battles... home-made parachutes!" Oh yeah, GI Joe rules 'em all!

Great "coda" about Submariner, too! Can't argue with that logic!

Thanks for pointing out this topic over in the Dr. Evil Looks Like Professor Gangrene topic.

(Oh, and... Dr. Not-So-Evil, Master Photo-Bomber! lol! )

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 Captain Action   captain action - Round 2 Captain Action - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 Captain Action
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2