ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with P.Ms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reddragon
Breeches Buoy
Reddragon

Problems with P.Ms Empty
PostSubject: Problems with P.Ms   Problems with P.Ms Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

I hope this is in the right place, is anyone else having problems with P.Ms? I am getting e.mails saying I have messages but nothing showing in my inbox. Mad
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

Problems with P.Ms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with P.Ms   Problems with P.Ms Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:51 am

PMS? Nope! Never had the problem. Probably because I'm a male. However, I have encountered some vintage co--

Wha? Oh!

P.M.'s...

Nevermind... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

Problems with P.Ms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with P.Ms   Problems with P.Ms Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 am

Taffy wrote:
I hope this is in the right place, is anyone else having problems with P.Ms? I am getting e.mails saying I have messages but nothing showing in my inbox. Mad

I've pm,d you twice Taffy did you get those????
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
Breeches Buoy
Reddragon

Problems with P.Ms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with P.Ms   Problems with P.Ms Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 am

No DAN, nothing in my inbox. It's strange, when I am online the messages come through but are not showing at the top of the page. It says I have no messages but they are in my inbox. But when offline they are not coming through, could you pleae try again ,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems with P.Ms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with P.Ms   Problems with P.Ms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with P.Ms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: