ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!

Go down 
+5
TheOneManKid
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
gibri
Buildadiorama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Empty
PostSubject: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 2:49 am

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4410
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4411
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4412
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4414
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4413
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4415
FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Img_4416
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 am

lol! lol! lol!

Great one BAD!!!

It seems just about everyone I know who has taken up flocking has one of these moments...

lol! lol! lol!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Fantastic stuff Angelo!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 am

Now... I think that looks pretty good... it's certainly gonna save on uniforms... Razz

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Nice one Very Happy lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 am

Ha ha ha! I think somebody was losing sleep because of this story rattling around in his noggin, until he had to get up and shoot some pics to bring it to life!

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 8:53 am

I want it all.... Flock shower, orange robe... The lot... Twisted Evil

What is the shower brand\make?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Ha ha lol! Great stuff

Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Thank you everyone! Yup, I come up with many ideas when I'm supposed to be sleeping...I would probably be more rested if I didn't have the crazy imagination...ha
As for the wardrobe...it's a glitter Barbie wardrobe. Has batteries, you actually put glitter in it and a fan blows it around on top of Barbie...egads
Need to paint it, add some wires and tubing...teleport joe to Dino land...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!   FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLOCK JOB part two of two...CONCLUSION...I laughed while making this...hope you do too!
Page 1 of 1