ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (original) Commander

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Falcon

The (original) Commander Empty
PostSubject: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:25 am

I wasnt sure where to post this, if here or in the AM kitbashes but here it goes.

I am a huge fan of VAM line and the original Commander is my fave figure. He is more a kitbash from the soldier, pilot and green beret but I dont know, he has a special flavor for me visually.

Here I used a Falcon head, a superarticulated Joe body, 40th anniversary edition Commander outfit with ultimate soldier boots (the originals are too big and these ones gave a more realistic feel). I am planning a more realistic bash in the future using dragon stuff, lets see. I could have added the patches and rank but I didnt want mess with this uniform yet. The guy from whom I bought it send me the m16 repro as gift.

The (original) Commander 111

The (original) Commander 211

The (original) Commander 311

The (original) Commander 411

The (original) Commander 511

The (original) Commander 611

The (original) Commander 711

The (original) Commander 811

The (original) Commander 911
Back to top Go down
http://kryptonauta.blogspot.com
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:35 am

Fabulous bash, mate.

I too am at a loss for where to put this, you've used a little bit of everything.

Probably VAM kitbashes? As it's meant to evoke a VAM figure?

Dal what do you think?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Fabulous bash, mate.

I too am at a loss for where to put this, you've used a little bit of everything.

Probably VAM kitbashes? As it's meant to evoke a VAM figure?

Dal what do you think?

I really dont know, Yankee, but please move to where you think it would fit better. Smile

Thanks a lot, I probably try something more sofistated later. I have this idea that the original Commander is a blonde man with brow eyes (like the early Joes/VAM blonde guys) so I am not enterily comfortable with this blue eyes version although I know he was later realsed with blue eyes and flocked blonde heair too. I would like to try something with a Masterpice head.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 7:58 am

He looks amazing Falcon! thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
He looks amazing Falcon! thanks for sharing cheers

Thanks, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Superb bash! cheers

PostSubject: Re: The (original) Commander   The (original) Commander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The (original) Commander
Page 1 of 1