ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview

Go down 
+2
Rogue-Trooper
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Empty
PostSubject: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Excellent layout on every page and a very realistic (in a tabloid entertainment magazine sense) question and answer session! I particularly enjoyed the question and answer about the AMMO Arms, sounds exactly like what I pictured the place being like.

Impressive "magazine-like" photos of Jenna, and very professional the way the pages are designed.

Must have taken hours to get all the photos, write all the copy, and then lay everything out like this. Worth the effort, though, for a memorable post!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Excellent layout on every page and a very realistic (in a tabloid entertainment magazine sense) question and answer session! I particularly enjoyed the question and answer about the AMMO Arms, sounds exactly like what I pictured the place being like.

Impressive "magazine-like" photos of Jenna, and very professional the way the pages are designed.

Must have taken hours to get all the photos, write all the copy, and then lay everything out like this. Worth the effort, though, for a memorable post!

Cheers Dave bounce bounce I think all in all it took me three days to get it all done. I did the photos over two days, and wrote the questions, then answers. It was great fun to do. Its amazing what you do using only comic life and befunky editing software (a free site by the way). Really pleased you enjoyed it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:36 am

Read it at last lol!

Great interview and great pics too. Very informative and interesting cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 am

Seriously good work Dal!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Read it at last lol!

Great interview and great pics too. Very informative and interesting cheers cheers

Really pleased you enjoyed it Chris! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 am

LeStryge wrote:
Seriously good work Dal!

Cheers Barry! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Wow Dal, fantastic work!!!

This is really above and beyond the call of duty, well done!!!

Hank and Lola is it? Well, well, well... Sounds like a couple of twin sisters put one over on Hank... Twisted Evil

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 3:09 am

Cheers Dal, lovely work, and photography.

Makes me wonder who's next???

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 7:50 am

gibri wrote:
Wow Dal, fantastic work!!!

This is really above and beyond the call of duty, well done!!!

Hank and Lola is it? Well, well, well... Sounds like a couple of twin sisters put one over on Hank... Twisted Evil

cheers  cheers  cheers

Thanks Bri!, it was great fun to do, and gave me a chance to flesh out a character too Very Happy . lol! well, Hank can't win them all, but I guess Hank didn't really lose did he? cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 7:52 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Cheers Dal, lovely work, and photography.

Makes me wonder who's next???

Many thanks Ian! really pleased you enjoyed it Very Happy . As for who's next, well let's open it up too all other HQ's, If you have a character in mind, then drop me a pm and we will work out the details. I believe devon of RT HQ wants to do one, so watch this space bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 9:16 am

affraid I was only joking when I suggested a 'kiss and tell' interview but wow Dal, that's quite a piece of journalism you've put together there! cheers It;s a great insight into the personnel at BAM HQ.

gibri wrote:

Well that's quite a nugget of information Jenna has leaked in the interview and to tell the truth I don't think Hank's too upset about it. I mean who wouldn't want the 'Evil twin'! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 9:33 am

somekindajoe wrote:
affraid  I was only joking when I suggested a 'kiss and tell' interview but wow Dal, that's quite a piece of journalism you've put together there! cheers It;s a great insight into the personnel at BAM HQ.

gibri wrote:

Well that's quite a nugget of information Jenna has leaked in the interview and to tell the truth I don't think Hank's too upset about it. I mean who wouldn't want the 'Evil twin'! lol!

I thought about it for a while after your comment, and thought why not? Very Happy As I said, it was great fun to do. Maybe I could interview the original Joe and Hank about life at skj hq? I am sure that would make interesting reading, and I'm sure everyone at Ammo would enjoy it! bounce bounce
Really pleased you enjoyed it.
Yeah, I can ee why Hank isn't too disappointed Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 10:24 pm

Thanks for the link Dal, great stuff. You're a very talented Guy. Writing is superb.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:59 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Thanks for the link Dal, great stuff. You're a very talented Guy. Writing is superb.

ah, thanks! Embarassed Embarassed  No worries on the link Roy, really pleased you enjoyed it bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview   Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bamcomix - Ammo Magazine September 2019 Jenna's interview
Page 1 of 1