ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 5:01 pm

gibri likes this post

Back to top Go down
blackbrazen
Eagle Eyes
blackbrazen

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 8:16 am

Yay! Love all dioramas and the The Ammo Arms is one of the best. Can't wait to see it refurbished!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:14 am

blackbrazen wrote:
Yay! Love all dioramas and the The Ammo Arms is one of the best. Can't wait to see it refurbished!

Cheers Scott! You are very kind Very Happy I will be doing a build thread too eventually, once I actually get all the supplies I need bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:51 am

Rolling Eyes Hmmmm.....a stage and pole get suggested and my HQ gets the blame?

What can I say? I'm proud of the 2.0 boys!! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:50 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Rolling Eyes  Hmmmm.....a stage and pole get suggested and my HQ gets the blame?

What can I say? I'm proud of the 2.0 boys!! lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 2:03 pm

I really enjoyed reading the comic of the planning meeting on rebuilding of the ammo arms.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 2:12 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I really enjoyed reading the comic of the planning meeting on rebuilding of the ammo arms.

Pleased you enjoyed it alex cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 6:06 pm

The rebuild will not be sufficiently time-consuming or challenging, so you are also turning the process in to a photo-story? You and the BAM-HQ team are quite ambitious!

And quite creative! This was a fun intro to the upcoming project.

Love that last "running" pic! Nicely done!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
The rebuild will not be sufficiently time-consuming or challenging, so you are also turning the process in to a photo-story? You and the BAM-HQ team are quite ambitious!

And quite creative! This was a fun intro to the upcoming project.

Love that last "running" pic! Nicely done!

Thanks Dave! Yeah, I am going to try and do the whole build process this way, hopefully I can make it work bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING   BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presents - REBUILDING THE AMMO ARMS - THE PLANNING MEETING
Page 1 of 1