ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Falcon

hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Empty
PostSubject: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 10:30 am

hello, everyone, i have a question for you all.

I noticed, at least on ebay and on my own eagle eyes/dynamic body VAM, there are differences between the eagle eyes head released on classic bodies and those late released on dynamic bodies.

The first ones had the eyebrown painted and the later ones no. Sometimes lips are painted too, but in the first ones the collor is natural and in the later ones they have orange-ish tones.

The EE/DB version doenst have eyebrows painted (it seems).

Also, the talking commander (muscle body torso/dynamic body limbs) also seems display painted eyebrows.

Someone can confirm this?

I have a near mint EE/DB VAM but i would like to change his head (the only part with damage painting on the eyebrows) but I would like to keep it as much close to the original as possible.

Last edited by Falcon on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kryptonauta.blogspot.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:00 pm

bumping this up for you falcon..

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:32 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
bumping this up for you falcon..

Thanks, inntruderr61! I am really curious about this.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi Falcon, it sounds like your discribing original ee's and 40th ee's? Although the 40th are a fair reproductions of the originals, they do lack the charm of the originals. You will also find usually that they have the 1000 yard stare Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Hi Falcon, it sounds like your discribing original ee's and 40th ee's? Although the 40th are a fair reproductions of the originals, they do lack the charm of the originals. You will also find usually that they have the 1000 yard stare Shocked .

No, BAM, i mean look at this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Action-Man-original-blonde-Eagle-Eye-Muscle-Body-blue-pant-Figure-GI-Jo/113902978280?hash=item1a852584e8:g:GOkAAOSwR91dhdTF

and this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-ACTION-MAN-figure-original-FLOCKED-HAIR-EAGLE-EYES-GRIPPING-HANDS-1964/401871409231?hash=item5d9167104f:g:dG4AAOSwWXddb7nZ

Just two examples.
I mean vintage stuff, i am familiar with those 40th reissues. Smile
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Ah yes, the hybrids always were the better of the ee heads, the eye's were narrower and looked more natural, I suspect when they changed to the dynamic body the altered the appearance slightly??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question   hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hybrid versus dynamic body eagle eyes question
Page 1 of 1