ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 am

Robotic Firing Fist and his contact Max are sitting talking.
Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. 7-AB64131-1898-4-BB3-B03-D-BEB16-CE74-BA9
Robotic Firing Fist says,  “Max, this is a simple driving job.  What I’m wanting you to do tomorrow night is pick up canisters from a secret location and drop them off to another equally secret location. I will text you the address of both of the locations tomorrow morning. You will be paid after you have dropped off the canisters. If you do end up getting caught by the road police you do not mention, under any circumstances ,my name.  If by some misfortune you are stopped and arrested by the police and you disclose my name, I’ll find out what prison you are in and I ’ll pay someone to come and kill you. Have you got that! For keeping my name out of it, there will be money waiting for you after you have served your sentence. It will be in your best interests to avoid capture therefore.” “I fully understand and agree with everything you have just said to me Robotic Firing Fist. I will give you a call letting you know immediately when I have picked up the canisters. I will then let you know when I have dropped them off. Speak to you tomorrow night Robotic Firing Fist.”

The next night. At Gangrene HQ.
Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. 3-EDFDDEA-5-D57-45-EF-83-CB-CBE2-D60390-E9
“Professor Gangrene, Sir. I have just heard from my contact driver that he’s..... um in jail. The Road Traffic Police stopped him, searched him, and then searched the inside of his van. That’s when they found your  gas canisters. You are totally in the clear as he is unaware of your existence and therefore believes me to be the sole person with whom he is dealing and in charge of the operation.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. 65-EE2-F08-143-B-4531-B25-E-5-E38-A1-FC048-B
“Are you telling me that YOUR CONTACT DRIVER has handed over to the Police  the gas canisters that I developed and produced. From what you have said,  it sounds as there is absolutely  no chance of getting them back. Am I correct in this assume? I hold you personally responsible for this complete and utter mess.  This is your first mistake so I am giving you merely a verbal warning. Take care, further mistakes will have serious consequences. Think on and be very careful. Those who please me reap the benefits but those who displease me, beware!!!”

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. D9-B50890-B248-4292-9547-144411019953
Max lying in his bunk bed in his cell smiling to himself in the knowledge that he just has to serve his time and a small fortune will come his way so long as he does not implicate anyone else, particularly Robotic Firing Fist. “Mums the word for a reward.........Mmmmmm.”

THE END OF GANGRENE’S HIJACK PLAN!

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 3:23 am

More excellent work Alex!
I really like that "above" shot of the two!
Great stuff in the continuing saga!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 7:57 am

LeStryge wrote:
More excellent work Alex!
I really like that "above" shot of the two!
Great stuff in the continuing saga!

Why thank you very much LeStryge. I’m sorry to type but they isn’t going to be a continuing saga because the words THE END OF GANGRENE’S HIJACK PLAN means the end of the Gangrene’s hijack plan.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:04 am

another great installment mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:05 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Why thank you very much LeStryge. I’m sorry to type but they isn’t going to be a continuing saga because the words THE END OF GANGRENE’S HIJACK PLAN means the end of the Gangrene’s hijack plan.
No Alex, I understand but it HAS been a great continuing saga. I do admire people who can create interesting and engrossing stories
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:08 am

LeStryge wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
No Alex, I understand but it HAS been a great continuing saga. I do admire people who can create interesting and engrossing stories

Oh right sorry I miss understood the words continuing saga that’s all.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 pm

The end of Gangrene's hijack saga... unless he decides to send a team to break in to police HQ and steal back the gas canisters... or detonate the gas canisters!

Robotic Firing Fist is going to have to be very careful from now on. I do not think that Professor Gangrene gives second chances!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 12:45 am

Shocked  
Great job Alex! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 12:30 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The end of Gangrene's hijack saga... unless he decides to send a team to break in to police HQ and steal back the gas canisters... or detonate the gas canisters!

Robotic Firing Fist is going to have to be very careful from now on. I do not think that Professor Gangrene gives second chances!

Thanks for your thoughts on what could have happened if they was a chapter 7 and 8 but sadly they isn’t going to be but yes I totally agree with you on that Robotic Firing Fist is going to have to be very careful from now on completing his ideas or he’ll end up like Tempest is DEAD!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 12:31 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Shocked  
Great job Alex! cheers

Thank you very much Jim.

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Max looks so dejected cooling his heels in jail!

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. D9-B50890-B248-4292-9547-144411019953

The gang should definitely break him out...and if they can get the gas canisters too...all the better! Twisted Evil

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 2:23 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Max looks so dejected cooling his heels in jail!

The gang should definitely break him out...and if they can get the gas canisters too...all the better! Twisted Evil

Thank you very much for your thoughts there Steve lol! lol! .

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts on what could have happened if they was a chapter 7 and 8 but sadly they isn’t going to be but yes I totally agree with you on that Robotic Firing Fist is going to have to be very careful from now on completing his ideas or he’ll end up like Tempest is DEAD!

Have you noticed that several of us are trying very hard to tempt you in to continuing this story? tongue

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 7:25 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

Have you noticed that several of us are trying very hard to tempt you in to continuing this story? tongue

Yes i’v definitely noticed this very much so.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:57 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
That's because Alex was so successful in setting up a scenario with such great potential for further development.
I do admire the creation of such possibilities.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 12:37 am

MORE MORE! Very Happy

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 2:40 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
That's because Alex was so successful in setting up a scenario with such great potential for further development.
I do admire the creation of such possibilities.

That is correct. This story could be open-ended and run for a long, long time.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 6:40 am

I’m so touched that some members are wanting to see Gangrene’s hijack plan continuing and running for a long, long time. As you can see Gangrene’s plan failed, but he’ll try again. Watch this space.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 5:19 pm

After sitting in the back garden I thought back to this whole story and lots of members were wanting me to continue with it. I’ve decided to reopen the story so watch this space.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
After sitting in the back garden I thought back to this whole story and lots of members were wanting me to continue with it. I’ve decided to reopen the story so watch this space.
Will do Alex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan Chapter six: The drop off driver.
Page 1 of 1