ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. CEDFACFE-68-FD-4308-AD7-B-5-C3-BA941579-C
No Face, Captain Bludd and one of Gangrene’s henchmen impersonate hazardous chemicals disposal engineers. They  are standing in the room containing the diseased gas canisters. The canisters are being heavily guarded by three armed police officers.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. 3-F0-B8-B89-FF19-418-C-85-A0-F2-AE3-CD3-DFF9
No Face walks to the table where the diseased gas canisters lie.  He puts one hand on one of the canisters.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. AD789609-1-D76-4024-AADA-F659682-E953-D
He thinks to himself, “I’ve actually got my hand on a  diseased gas canister.  This, and the other canisters, will enable Gangrene to  spread disease anywhere in the world. Gangrene will be so indebted to me if our plan succeeds.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. 52-E9-EA3-D-F0-A8-4-E4-D-A0-BB-928-A3-FB14-F84
“Um are you feeling okay”,  asked the Police men who was looking at him.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. CAF4-DA5-C-F98-E-41-E5-AF53-91-EAB924731-B
“Yes I’m alright thank you. I was just thinking that whatever deadly chemicals these canisters contain they will have the capacity of causing and therefore spreading horrific deaths to whoever comes in contact with them.  I’m so glad that we are here to dispose of them. Anyway, let’s get on with it and get them out of this room.”

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. 0-E2492-B0-F78-C-48-D3-9-DE0-BD54-EB43-D8-B6
A hand truck is brought into the room.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. E47906-D9-084-C-4-D0-B-9198-66-C54-AE265-D4
The first two canisters are loaded up onto the hand truck and then wheeled away.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. 46-D5-B84-B-9-FCC-4-D4-F-A12-D-29-EE62-B3682-F
Eventually the  final two canisters were  taken away.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. A67-D632-C-658-A-4-FA1-B163-03431-FAF9305
No Face shakes the hand of the policeman. All the while he is shaking the hand of the policeman he thinks to himself, “Stage one complete.”

To be continued

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Wed May 27, 2020 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 12:27 am

Everything is going according to plan... so far!
This is an effectively tense episode. I think it's a combination of the reflective metal surface, which is very industrial-science fictiony, and the very stern looking police officer silently standing guard in the corner, that contribute to the feeling of danger.
Plus, also knowing that the police do not suspect a thing... at least not yet.

The low-angle shots of the feet next to the hand truck with the canisters on it is quite dramatic.

Very well done episode, Professor G!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 2:01 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Everything is going according to plan... so far!
This is an effectively tense episode. I think it's a combination of the reflective metal surface, which is very industrial-science fictiony, and the very stern looking police officer silently standing guard in the corner, that contribute to the feeling of danger.
Plus, also knowing that the police do not suspect a thing... at least not yet.

The low-angle shots of the feet next to the hand truck with the canisters on it is quite dramatic.

Very well done episode, Professor G!

Thank you very much for your high praise comments Dave.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 7:51 am

So, he hs pinched the canisters! Shocked . I wonder what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 9:20 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
So, he hs pinched the canisters! Shocked . I wonder what will happen next?

Well Dal, your just have to wait for the next chapter won’t you.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Oh my ! No Face in charge of deadly gas canisters !! Shocked Shocked

Nothing good will come of this I'm sure..... Twisted Evil

Love the different low level angles of the shoot Alex Cool
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 2:26 am

Great installment, Alex, and I agree with Dave it had a lot of tension.

I was wondering if No Face was going to gas those policemen, but that would not have been a good idea, but I wonder if he was tempted?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 8:07 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Oh my ! No Face in charge of deadly gas canisters !! Shocked Shocked

Nothing good will come of this I'm sure..... Twisted Evil

Love the different low level angles of the shoot Alex Cool

Thank you very much for your comments Gunner.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 8:10 am

gibri wrote:
Great installment, Alex, and I agree with Dave it had a lot of tension.

I was wondering if No Face was going to gas those policemen, but that would not have been a good idea, but I wonder if he was tempted?

cheers cheers cheers

Nha he wasn’t going to gas those policemen because he had a mission to retrieve the poison gas canisters back to Professor Gangrene. I bet he was tempted though gibri.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 2:57 am

Great shots and angles too Alex! Must admit I do like the look of that red-headed bloke!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:05 am

LeStryge wrote:
Great shots and angles too Alex! Must admit I do like the look of that red-headed bloke!

Thank you very much for your comments LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing  Back  the Diseased  Gas  Canisters from the Police. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s hijack plan: chapter Eight: Stealing Back the Diseased Gas Canisters from the Police.
Page 1 of 1