ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. 302-B9792-F81-D-4355-97-E3-F002-B656-F634
Robotic Firing Fist asks Gangrene,  “Where  is No Face?” Gangrene responds straight away. “No Face is on a recovery mission along with Captain Bludd and one of my henchmen”.    “Professor Gangrene,” replies Firing Fist, “I have found you a new fighting warrior”.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. D11-A9-FFF-6-F5-B-40-A8-989-B-16-E9167-B80-F2
Robotic Firing Fist  raises his arm and announces in the manner of  a wrestling announcer, “Professor Gangrene, I give you  Panther Claw!”  On this introduction, Panther Claw walks into the room immediately upon Robotic Firing Fist announces his name. Gangrene turns his head  in response to Panther Claw’s entry  into his office.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. 55BE5B8A-56ED-42EB-B93F-129E4D2FDC78
Gangrene’s first impressions of Panther Claw as he emerges into his office is of a man who undoubtedly possesses a strong killing instinct, a man of great strength and also displays  an air of wildness.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. F4-FDCDDB-3289-4311-A044-E32-E7-B835-DEF
Panther Claw with his feral looks stands across the table from Gangrene. “Welcome Panther Claw. I am Professor Gangrene. You look like you’ve got that killing instinct about you. I look forward  to seeing your  skills in action.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. 9004-F15-E-0-CC0-4-F6-D-9941-0-B1676-FFE709
What better  way than for you to have a fight to the death, right now and in front of me.  Your opponent is none other than the man standing right next to you. Are you prepared?  Gangrene raises his hand to  Robotic Firing Fist.  Prepare to fight to the death both of you.  Panther Claw turns slightly towards Firing Fist and gives him a challenging stare in the hope of unnerving his new opponent.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. AE5993D7-B306-4DC5-A8E9-D3580D105189
The two men face each other with grim and deadly determination.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. A5CF4B12-4BD2-4364-90EA-6B6288336D99
The opponents go to separate ends of the room ready to fight each other.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. 5409D871-B0E8-4D23-8F74-956C9DFBC2B7
Robotic Firing Fist takes his first shot  by aiming his  robotic fist straight at Panther Claw.  Panther Claw dodges the robotic fist, then he makes his move by lunging towards Robotic Firing Fist. He raises his menacing gauntlet hand claw ready to strike.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. B11D6A23-5E97-4C2A-A092-E786EC35B723
Panther Claw’s gauntlet hand claw quickly strikes Robotic Firing Fist in the face.

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. 160-DFD5-A-0130-46-B7-8991-A9331133-AE1-F
Contact is made and Robotic Firing Fist falls to the floor  covered in blood. The strike is fatal.

TO BE CONTINUED

Admin
gibri

Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 12:34 am

Poor Robotic Firing Fist, that sure made a mess of him!

cheers Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 1:01 am

gibri wrote:
Poor Robotic Firing Fist, that sure made a mess of him!

cheers Shocked cheers

Panther Claw sure did.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:01 am

Seems like Max Steel is a force to be reckoned with now!
Alex, as I'm noticed before, more than a few of your blokes seem to meet such violent ends!
Hope you have a good supply of 1/6 scale coffins at the ready?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:29 am

Shocked  One strike and you're out!

One thing I noticed that's really cool in these pics is that the claw marks on Panther Claw's shoulder match the pattern on the walls of the New Improved Metal Room!

Ironic, and a bit sad, that Firing Fist ends up dead within moments of introducing his new recruit to Professor Gangrene.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:55 am

The Professor's particular assessment technique is a bit hard on the staffing numbers though....
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:11 am

LeStryge wrote:
Seems like Max Steel is a force to be reckoned with now!
Alex, as I'm noticed before, more than a few of your blokes seem to meet such violent ends!
Hope you have a good supply of 1/6 scale coffins at the ready?

Thanks for your comments and thoughts LeStryge. lol! Not all my random figures end up working for Gangrene or in this case dead.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:18 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  One strike and you're out!

One thing I noticed that's really cool in these pics is that the claw marks on Panther Claw's shoulder match the pattern on the walls of the New Improved Metal Room!

Ironic, and a bit sad, that Firing Fist ends up dead within moments of introducing his new recruit to Professor Gangrene.

You know I hadn’t noticed that the claw marks on Panther Claw's shoulder match the pattern on the walls of the Metal Room. That was very observant of you Dave Wink. Oh I don’t think it’s sad that ended up dead within moments of introducing his new recruit to Professor Gangrene Muahahahaha!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:22 am

LeStryge wrote:
The Professor's particular assessment technique is a bit hard on the staffing numbers though....

I disagree with you on that assessment on Gangrene’s assessment techniques Muahahahaha! Thanks again for your thoughts again though Barry.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:58 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

I disagree with you on that assessment on Gangrene’s assessment techniques Muahahahaha! Thanks again for your thoughts again though Barry.

Wow ! brilliant story Alex and blimey, I agree that Prof Gangrene - he is one tough boss ! Twisted Evil Although I must admit I've had a couple of performance reviews that have left me feeling like Robotic firing fist in the past !! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 7:46 am

A great installemnt and introduction to a cool looking character!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:29 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Wow ! brilliant story Alex and blimey,  I agree that Prof Gangrene - he is one tough boss ! Twisted Evil  Although I must admit I've had a couple of performance reviews that have left me feeling like Robotic firing fist in the past !! lol! lol!

Thank you very much for your comments Gunner.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.   Gangrene’s hijack plan - Gangrene’s Hijack  Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s Hijack Plan Chapter Nine: Clawed to Death.
Page 1 of 1