ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max Steel Reference website.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Max Steel Reference website.   Empty
PostSubject: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Here is a really good website for you to reference your Max Steel figure if you can’t or don’t remember the name of the set where your figure comes from.
http://figure-archive.net/toyline.aspx?toylineID=2059

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 am

Wow, that's a great site!

I had no idea there was that much stuff made for Max!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 4:47 am

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, that's a great site!

I had no idea there was that much stuff made for Max!

Daryl

Sadly they is that much stuff that was produced for Max. I um isn’t a huge fan of the Max Steel figures.

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 2:55 pm

So Alex, what was it about Max that you didn't like?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So Alex, what was it about Max that you didn't like?

It’s his boy band face, his metal wrist going turbo thing I don’t like. He looks rather weak compared to mam. Max Steel belongs in a boy band or as a solo singer and definitely not a action hero.

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 6:07 pm

I will certainly agree that his head-sculpt tends towards the "pretty-boy" stereotype rather than a man you might see as an action hero.
That silly wrist band does create problems if you try to re-purpose the figure too, and the exuberant hair sculpt also makes it almost impossible to put any sort of a cap or hat on his head.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 am

I have a handful of figures, due to buying item lots on the bay. I didn't buy the lots to get him.
Although I've heard his backstory as being the son of Big Jim.

What I like most about the line are some of the vehicles made for him, and his adversaries.

I have put together a handful of the Psycho figures, and the Bio Constrictor figures.

Later I got a few of the Elementor figures. I got them to be adversaries of Joe.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 3:32 am

TNshooter wrote:
I have a handful of figures, due to buying item lots on the bay. I didn't buy the lots to get him.
Although I've heard his backstory as being the son of Big Jim.

What I like most about the line are some of the vehicles made for him, and his adversaries.

I have put together a handful of the Psycho figures, and the Bio Constrictor figures.

Later I got a few of the Elementor figures. I got them to be adversaries of Joe.

That sounds really cool! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 4:43 am

LeStryge wrote:
I will certainly agree that his head-sculpt tends towards the "pretty-boy" stereotype rather than a man you might see as an action hero.
That silly wrist band does create problems if you try to re-purpose the figure too, and the exuberant hair sculpt also makes it almost impossible to put any sort of a cap or hat on his head.

It’s good to see that I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of Max Steel Laughing .

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Quite a while back now I decided to try to do something with a Max Steel figure that I had accidentally acquired. He'd been lying around in my box of "to do's" for a while.
This is the best I could come up with. He's carrying the obligatory skater-boi cap, but that hair-sculpt prevents him from actually wearing it.

Max Steel Reference website.   V6iZHP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Steel Reference website.    Max Steel Reference website.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Steel Reference website.
Page 1 of 1